Paging Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

In preparation for their team getting their asses kicked on Sunday, the Buffalo Bills fans have started a thread posting “lookalikes” of Steelers players … and as a Steelers fan it pains me to say this, but THESE ARE AWESOME!

Some of the best:

(h/t Sue)

1. dwight
    September 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Step off the Faneca, Bills fans. :) But these are great. Hahah.

2. Sofa King
    September 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Hey, I never knew Bunsen had a last name. This blog is both entertaining and educational.

That thread is definitely worth checking out. Funny stuff on there…

3. Stasia
    September 13, 2007 1:46 pm

Look at page 5, toward the bottom … the Ben / more cowbell comparison is spot on!

Me = lol

4. Susan
    September 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Troysus looks so much better than Diana Ross!
    hell, he looks better than most anyone! :)

5. Stasia
    September 13, 2007 1:49 pm

Mid-page 7 …

Greg Warren / Arnie from What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

… Genius!

These keep getting better!

6. Mia
    September 13, 2007 1:51 pm

TFF!!
    Big Ben vs Screech – wow is it me or is Screech better looking?!?! Knew Ben was fug, but damn!

7. NY Luvs Pitts
    September 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Stop it!!! You’re killing me!!! Oh, my sides are hurting again!!! People in my office is walking by my cubie wondering why I’m laughing. This is soooooooo funny!!!

8. BBM
    September 13, 2007 2:22 pm

These are HYSTERICAL! Although, I am a little shocked no one has figured out the Jeff Reed/Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber resemblance . . . Still, bonus points to the Bills for a great thread!

9. NY Luvs Pitts
    September 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Did ya’ll see Troy and Bin Laden. OMG!!!

10. Pensgirl
    September 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Coincidentally, I recently had this exchange with my father:

Dad:
    What to do in Buffalo? Niagara Falls was bad enough in spring or summer, whenever we were there, and what else is there?

Me:
    Maybe we could blow a Super Bowl – isn’t that the activity of choice up there? Oh, wait, that was the 90s. I don’t know what they do for fun now.

Dad:
    Drink themselves to oblivion while eating hot wings.

I guess you can add “search for opponents’ lookalikes because we have no life” to that.

They did make me laugh, though. Reed’s is fantastic.

11. aj
    September 13, 2007 3:12 pm

Everytime I see Ben in a helmet on the field I think he looks like Will Farrell.

12. Meg
    September 13, 2007 3:18 pm

haha random comment, they cant spell Polamalu right. You know that shows how smart they are.

13. tw
    September 13, 2007 3:30 pm

Thanks PittGirl…that site is hilarious! Can’t believe you didn’t post the pouty Ben/baby comparison (hee,hee). Anyways, poor Troy…he seems to be one of their fav targets. And why on earth was Reed without his shirt in a bar…aghhhhh.

September 14, 2007 12:39 am

Cheese and crackers, are these ever funny. Thanks, PG, and mad props to Bills fans.

15. Susanne
    September 14, 2007 1:31 am

HAAhaha..snort,spit..ahhhh,
    That was the best not even close to mature laughing fit Ive had in a long time.
    Ben and the 80’s movie dude. haha
    and Troy and Sunjaya!!! here I go again.. HAHAHAHA!

16. steeler_tom
    September 15, 2007 10:26 pm

That thread on the Bills page was waaaaaay to funny!
    I’m going to Hades for laughing at the Casey Hampton posts. OMG Thanks for pointing me over there PittGirl!