1. Does anyone have like any TIME they can lend me, because I could sure use some more.
2. While none of us were looking, the Pirates quietly slipped into something more comfortable. You know, a losing season. That’s 15 years of getting our wagons fixed, dudes. Fifteen years since they’ve won. I’m going to say something shocking so put down the squirming pigeon and listen to my words.
The Pirates are going to play .500 ball next season. I feel it in my bones. My PittGirl Ball O’ Magic tells me so and I asked the Magic 8 Ball on my Facebook profile and it said:
The Magic 8 Ball never lies.
I asked it if David Conrad loves me and wants to be my best friend:
See. The gospel truth.
3. Bill Cowher gets owned by Jimmy Kimmel for being angry all the time.
4. Boys are so stupid. Cops should be allowed to shoot people this lame.
5. Need something to do for New Years? PittGirl highly recommends you spend the New Year in Buffalo with the Pens. Wait. Never mind. They just sold out. I guess you’ll be stuck here watching the Future of Pittsburgh rise. God help you.