It just got worse.

Remember that 12-year-old whose aunt took him to a hooker?  OF COURSE YOU DO!

The ho, the aunt, and the boy’s mother have all been held over for trial, as they should.  Did I miss this info last time?

The charges stem from an incident Nov. 2, when Ms. Van Pool allegedly sought to comfort the boy with sex after the recent death of his father.

Ms. Van Pool is his aunt.  So basically, the kid was crying his eyes out over his dead dad and his aunt’s response is “There, there, honey.  Your dad is watching down on you.  Would you feel better if I got you a hooker?”

I can think of about a million ways to comfort a 12-year-old boy who lost his dad and not a single one of them would land my ass in jail.

Wait!  I thought this post was over, but KDKA went and revealed this:

Kathleen Waggoner, 37, says she paid a woman $80 to take the boy to a place where he could see a woman’s bare breasts. She says she did it because the boy was depressed. But Waggoner said instead, the boy had sex with a woman.

Kat is his MOM.  So what really happened was the kid was crying his eyes out over his dead dad and his mom’s response is “There, there, honey.  Your dad is watching down on you.  Would you feel better if you saw some boobs?”

The boy, who is now 13 and has behavioral disorders, testified that he can’t remember what allegedly happened last November.

These people are all freaks.

Allegedly.

Go watch the video to see the hot hooker he hooked up with.  Or, just scroll down now.

1. Darwin Police
    September 21, 2007 8:55 am

Remember that 12-year-old whose aunt took him to a hooker?

My first thought upon reading this was “Which one?” I think I may read too much Fark.

2. Sofa King
    September 21, 2007 9:01 am

Just reason #1,189,909 to be sad about admitting you’re from the Mid-Mon Valley. Reason #1,189,908 was the fact that my high school’s most famous alumnus is the DC Madam, Deborah Palfrey. She actually started and ran the alumni website…no joke.

That plaza they’re standing in, yeah, 5 minutes from my parent’s house.

3. Zsa
    September 21, 2007 10:05 am

I think they must have been watching Mask and got stuck on that scene where Rusty brought home a hooker for Rocky.

4. jp
    September 21, 2007 10:09 am

I grew up in Donora and am not surprised one bit. Donora was known as the “home of champions” when i was growing up there (i am 31 – not that long ago…). Now, there is a new nickname being applied and it is both saddening and more than a little humourous… Baghdad. Awesome.

5. Gunn Lino
    September 21, 2007 10:24 am

Mon Valley Madness, I swear it must be in the DNA.

6. Sofa King
    September 21, 2007 10:28 am

Hey, Gunn, I resent that remark. As I said, I’m from the Mon Valley and, as I have proven again and again, am chock full of awesomeness.

7. Chuck
    September 21, 2007 10:50 am

If I remember correctly the “Ho” said that she could not have been involved with the 12yo boy because she was in a crackhouse smoking crack. What type of an excuse is that????

8. Ant Annie
    September 21, 2007 3:49 pm

My favorite part of the whole story is the kid saying he didn’t remember what happened. What 11 year-old boy would forget sex with a hooker? Maybe he is more disturbed than the media tells us…