It’s a deal.

Ye bloggers of the Burgh, step right up because I’ve got a deal for you. Via email from Mr. ineedtwo.com of the appropriately named ineedtwo.com:

I’m offering 2-4 Steelers, Pens or Pitt B-ball tickets (currently all sold out) at face value for bloggers that link to my site. Their blog must average 1 post a week in the last 6 months.  They can email me (Mr. ineedtwo.com) at help@ineedtwo.com

ineedtwo.com is a local enterprise specializing in sold out Burgh events.

As a customer that has already received tickets from him, I can tell you the service was awesome, the response time is wicked fast and face value? CHEAP!

I am also pretty sure Mr. ineedtwo.com is smoking hot.

So that’s it. You’ve got a blog, you post once a week, you’ve been doing it for six months now … reward your frickin’ self, damn it!

If you don’t have a blog … never fear, because after the weekend, you’ll be rewarded at www.ineedtwo.com just for being a Burgh Blog reader. Also, they’re not part of the deal, but if you’re hunting for the outdoor Pens tickets? He’s selling those, too.

Stay tuned and go get your tickets. Tell him PittGirl sent you and that if Steely McBeam ever wore those fug Steeler Crocs, the vacuum of suck would collapse upon itself and destroy the universe.

It’s a fact.

1. Still A. Fan
    September 21, 2007 4:50 pm

i think i know mr. ineedtwo….or at the very least, one of his very close associates. way cool dude.

2. chrys
    September 22, 2007 12:29 am

is it okay to be leery??? Whatever…

3. chrys
    September 22, 2007 12:29 am

myspelling might suck… it is Friday nite!!

4. Mr. ineedtwo
    September 22, 2007 9:32 am

Chrys, of course it’s okay to be leery (you spelled it right). Most brokers only ever want to charge top dollar.

If a fan has nothing to offer me, then unfortunately I have to charge going rate. However, if we work together, then I can help make tickets cheaper.

Follow-up later with the owner of panthersinthepros.wordpress.com. Today he’ll be getting 2 Steelers/Bengals tickets.

5. DW
    September 24, 2007 9:05 am

Why is the company address Bolton, CT?

6. joey
    September 24, 2007 1:24 pm

ineedtwo.com is not a “local enterprise,” but is another portal for TicketNetworkDirect.com, which touts itself as:

“…the world’s largest ticket exchange with over $250 million in inventory of secondary market tickets to over 35,000 sports, concerts, theatre, Las Vegas and Broadway events.”

From the TicketNetworkDirect site:

Leverage your Internet marketing expertise with a TicketNetwork Direct Partnership.

For Web Publishers, Internet marketers, and Affiliate Program Managers.

TicketNetwork owns the largest secondary market ticket exchange in the world. If you’re a Web publisher with a substantial amount of traffic, you can share in up to 85% of the profit on ticket sales generated by your Web properties through our strategic relationship and affiliate programs. If you are good at Internet marketing, we will setup a private-label ticket site just for you. With an average sale of over $400, this is one of the most profitable network marketing opportunities available.

We have a variety of way to get you up and running in a short period of time. We can develop one of our robust private labeled Websites for you in a few days. Or, if you prefer to integrate our data into a site you are already operating, you can integrate using a simple javascript plug-in or a more powerful set of XML Web Services. Whatever option you pick, we will handle all the aspects of order handling and fulfillment for you. All you have to do is drive web traffic to your site.

So its cool that you got a couple of tix, but ineedtwo is hardly a cool little pittsburgh site….

7. Bill
    September 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Got mine, thanks for the hookup Pittgirl!!! Mr. ineed2 just visited me at my business here in South Side. He had a briefcase full of tickets. How the hell does one acquire so many damn Steelers tickets??!! I asked him, but all he said was “Patience, my friend.” What the hell does that mean? Anyway, after I selected my tickets for the Seahawks, he pulled out a laptop, connected to my wireless network, then removed the tickets from the site.

Very polite, and professional guy. Told me that if I wanted seats for face value next year, I just have to leave the link up.

Got awsome tix in section 510, row j. They’re not lower level and they’re not aisle seats, so my dad won’t be happy (bad knee), but beggers can’t be choosers. Go Steelers!

8. Stll A. Fan
    September 24, 2007 7:56 pm

mr ineedtwo, what’s up man? by the sound of things here – my memory served me correctly. check out my site and you’ll see who it is by my pic. i’ll be seeing you at the ravens monday night game. i’ll be with W at the G tailgate for my yearly home game visit.

and to anyone who doubts mr ineedtwo or has suspicions……..

i only know him thru a very very good college buddy of mine. i get my tickets once a year from another source but i know mr ineedtwo is there if i need him. a few years ago i was in a pinch and needed 2 badly after running my mouth to someone that i could get tickets to any game i wanted (because i knew i could get them from my friend who would buy them from mr ineedtwo). they wanted to go to a very popular game and ticket prices were going crazy (eagles vs steelers). i contacted mr ineedtwo directly and he hooked me up with very decent seats for very little over face value. it allowed my friends to attend the same game i was going to that year and i really appreciated it.

he is an upstanding guy and i would have no problem sending him money and meeting somewhere before a game to get the seats. he is anything BUT shady. if he says it – he means it.

not sure my site has enough traffic to take advantage of his offer, though!