1. This is the kind of morning we live for here in the Burgh, no? As I drove in, the skyline was magnificent. The sky was blue, the air clean. I made it to work ten minutes quicker than I normally do. I got a prime parking space in the lot. There wasn’t a single person in line at Starbucks to stand in the way of me and my pumpkin spice costing way more than a latte ever should latte. Clearly I should play the lottery today because it is my lucky day.
2. WTF? I got my ass kicked in week three of the Sportsocracy Fantasy Football shit. I hate every football player ever, except Troysus. Troysus could kick a cute little yellow chicky and I’d be all, “Wow. That cute little yellow chicky deserves to die, obviously. Die, cute little yellow chicky! DIE!!”
3. I don’t believe this for one single second. And if Lukey did say it? HAHA! Lukey made a funny. Anyone that believes that Luke Ravenstahl would say something like this and be serious about it? Puh-leeze.
He’s a celebrity-hungry, Steelers-worshiping, move-forwarding kid … but he’s not so stupid to say this seriously. IS HE?!?! If he is, I fully support a new position, The Chief of Smacking the Mayor Upside the Head When he Says Stupid Shit … and I fully would like to have that job. (h/t merman)
4. Shhh. The ninjas. They’re everywhere.
Police said two women were responsible for the hold-up of a Richland Township gas station Saturday morning using a samurai sword.
I hope these women are incredibly hot, because what could be more awesome than two hot women robbing places with samurai swords?
5. I take back what I said about the Steelers retro uniforms. They don’t suck. THESE suck!
6. Complete load of crap? Complete load of crap.