Random n@.

1.  The PG’s Tim McNulty loses Steelers tickets because he threw them away thinking they were junk mail and GOES TO A DUMPSTER AND ACTUALLY FINDS THEM!

God loves Tim McNulty.

I love Tim McNulty for making me laugh, particularly that last paragraph.

And let’s be honest.  How many of us would spend a day or two in a dumpster looking for lost Steelers tickets?

[knocked over by the giant rush of air resulting from all of Steeler Nation waving their hands madly in the air]

(h/t  Aly and DW)

2.   Benny is scaring the kids:

3.   Some more people that deserve to die, immediately.

When a nearby fire threatened their mobile home, a Beaver County couple rescued their dogs and marijuana, but left behind a 4-year-old boy, authorities said.

It’s a good thing I’m not God, because if I was, people would just be bursting into flames left and right.  I’ve got no tolerance for this shit.

Cowboys fan?  Flames.

Saving drugs before your kid? Flames.

Pigeons? GIANT FLAMES OF HELL!

1. Kelli
    September 26, 2007 11:37 am

McNulty’s story reminds me of the time, last year at the opener, when my uncle’s girlfriend lost their tickets.

In the bathroom of the Elks Club.

Someone turned them in and as the bartender started to make an announcement, the girlfriend grabbed her pocket, with a look of horror on her face. It was only then that she realized they were gone.

The bartender at the Elks wouldn’t give them to anyone unless they could name the section, row, & seats.

The girlfriend, struck silent in panic, couldn’t speak. So my uncle ran up to the bartender and rattle off the stats of the seats. The bartender looked him dead in the eye and said, “Get lost buddy, it was a lady who lost these tickets.”

By this time, the girlfriend had regain her composure and reclaimed the tickets.

We still swear that if it hadn’t been at the Elks, some jag-off would have just run off with the tickets rather than turn them in.

2. DMac
    September 26, 2007 1:32 pm

Not all of the minions think PittGirl is wicked…some of us think you rock…but then again, maybe I’m not much of a minion anymore….hmm…Nevermind! :D

But seriously, kudos to Ben for taking the time to read to the kids.

3. chrys
    September 26, 2007 2:08 pm

It’s amazing.. you need a license to hunt, fish and drive, but any feeble-minded asshole can have a child. I seriously don’t believe these idiots forgot about a 4 yr old was asleep in the next room. Cops should just throw their butts in jail and forget about them being there…

4. Sylar
    September 26, 2007 2:38 pm

Give Benny credit for visiting with the kids and encouraging them to read! Story hours and a library card are two of the best gifts you can give a child.

As for those so-called parents: some people just shouldn’t be allowed to breed. I’ve heard more stories than I ever want to about jerks like them and the lamebrained women who allow their “boyfriends” to abuse or even kill their kids.

5. DW
    September 26, 2007 3:53 pm

Careful PG, you’re going to blow your cover….that house looks like it’s on a hill in North Huntingdon

6. Trish
    September 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Hope there weren’t too many words in that book with more than one syllable because Ben has trouble with those. And the minions are in a froth because Missy Peregrym was allegedly at the library too.

7. PittCheMBA
    September 27, 2007 12:50 am

#2 – very different from the “Drink Like a Champion” night at the South Side.

8. BB
    September 27, 2007 1:58 pm

I thought it was nice of him to do that. Way to go Ben!