1. Do you belong to the Church of St. Tomlin? I bet you don’t have to stand for four stinkin’ hours at the Church of St. Tomlin. (h/t Queen Bee)
2. I need this shirt. (h/t PGS)
3. This photographer is quite obsessed with the City of Pittsburgh and its gorgeous skyline. Simply some of the best work I’ve ever seen. My faves are here, here, here, and every single one of these. (Update: Site appears to be down for a bit. Keep trying.)
He’s also got some pictures of Bill Cowher’s house.
I’m warning you, if you don’t live here anymore, this site is going to make you super homesick.
(h/t Burgh Baby’s Mom)
4. Do you guys watch Dexter on Showtime? I don’t. This might have something to do with the fact that I don’t get Showtime. Maybe, maybe not.
If you watch it, then you’ll be interested in this email I got from Kate at Showtime:
Dexter, America’s Favorite Serial Killer returns September 30th at 9pm ET/PT on Showtime.
To celebrate, Showtime will be making a splashy scene in 14 US cities this Thursday. Meet us at PPG Place, Downtown to pick up your advance DVD with the first episode of Dexter season 2 and be sure to bring your camera to capture the scene. It should be pretty colorful!
She tells me this is open to the public. I have no idea what’s actually going to happen there, but the words “splashy” and “colorful” make me think the PPG fountain will be involved and maybe some finger paints. I have no idea. Let me know.
4. Luke sent out an invite to the community to join “me” for a discussion on the new casino. “Me” as in Lukey, not “me” as in PittGirl. Anyway, “me” didn’t show up for the meeting because he was in Boston for a previously planned engagement. So I’m just letting you know that Lukey pissed some more people off.
I think Lukey needs a new desk nameplate: