1. Like I need another way to die to worry about. WTF?
2. Finally! Finally someone to discuss your “fascination with vintage vacuums.” He says there must be hundreds of you in the city. God, I hope not.
Also, doesn’t “Expert in vintage GM Frigidaire washers and dryers” sound like the “occupation” that would be listed under one of the geeks on Beauty and the Geek?
(h/t Matt H)
3. Matt Lamanna was selected as one of PUMP and Pittsburgh Magazine’s 40 Under 40. (click on “2007 Press Release” on the left). This is fine and all, but he had better be named one of the 25 hottest Burghers this year. Are you listening to me, QED?!? (h/t Woy!)
That lucky bitch Kelly Frey interviewed him. Check it out.
4. And ONCE AGAIN, Jeff Reed does his best to look as ridiculous as possible at all times.
Gotta love his persistence.
5. What the heck is up with the airplane regularly circling downtown flying a giant banner behind it with a giant picture of the Geico caveman on it?
I see it every day … see …
… and I can’t shake this incredible desire to save 15% or more on my car insurance.
Is this air advertising going to be the new thing in the Burgh? I hope not. The rubberneckers have got enough to deal with.
I wonder if the smaller print on it says, “When you wreck your car trying to read this banner, you’ll really wish you had Geico Auto Insurance.”