Awwwwwww.

The Steelers 2007 Rookie Club (who knew there was such a thing and who knew they had shirts made up for it?) visited Children’s Hospital to cheer up sick kids.

Some to make you actually go, “Awwwwww.”

The Steelers also hosted a Make-a-Wish child, who got to meet just about everyone but the Asshat.

The Steelers are the greatest football team on earth and part of that greatness is their recognition that life is more than football and that giving back and being upstanding citizens of their communities is important.

Take that you losey loser Bengals losers.

1. Violet
    October 3, 2007 9:17 am

Why is Benny wearing an iPod around his neck??

2. Easy cheesy
    October 3, 2007 9:31 am

I think the little girl has the headphones, so maybe she was listening to his music or vice-versa….and no Im not one of Bens minions…PittGirl is my sherpa (if you will) and I am proudly her minion and I have the tatoo to prove it ok so its not a real tat but its a permanent marker!

3. parking chair
    October 3, 2007 9:37 am

I know he was just being nice, but something about seeing Jeff Reed with his arm around any little girl makes me a little uncomfortable.

4. Ohio Steelers Girl
    October 3, 2007 10:52 am

Great pics! Can’t wait to show my 8yr old the one of Troysus-she loves that man, too.

Also, God do I hate the Bengals. But even more? I hate that whiney-ass loser baby Cryson Palmer. What? His name is Carson? Eh, Cryson fits better ;)

5. CL
    October 3, 2007 10:53 am

ahhh Daniel Sepulveda hotness….thanks PG!!!

6. dwight
    October 3, 2007 12:26 pm

I second that emotion, CL!

7. Jessica
    October 3, 2007 1:08 pm

Great photos.

8. CT
    October 3, 2007 1:32 pm

Maybe the Bengals do it w/o making it a cheesy photo op.. as if those babies give a shite about NFL players. Ever since Saint Ben showed up at the Pokorny familys house with a camera crew I’m not impressed by photo ops.

Today I was stuck in traffic on route 8 behind a woman sitting at a red light, flashers on, broken down SUV. I’m a lone woman so I pulled up and offered my cell but she had one.

10 minutes later I came back through and she was still sitting there but while I was at the opposing red light I watched 3 blue collar lookin’ dudes exit their car behind her, talk to her, then stop traffic to push her car out of the way to a gas station. Now THAT gave me the warm fuzzies!

9. Susanne
    October 3, 2007 5:18 pm

OHHHH, Sepulveda holding a baby. That is SMOKIN hot.
    Yeah I’m warm and fuzzy alright.

10. loren
    October 3, 2007 10:42 pm

I’ve seen an “Ahhh” and an “Ohhhh” so I’d like to add an AWWWWW to the mix.

Those kids are so lucky. I wish I could get a couple of those guys to hold me like that!

11. Melissa
    October 4, 2007 12:35 am

Regardless of what peoples intentions are (and unless your that individual you don’t know) the kids looked they had a good time and thats all that matters.

12. Trish
    October 4, 2007 7:05 am

Ben, for the love of God PLEASE GROW OUT YOUR HAIR or else I’m going to have to start using the title PittGirl has bestowed upon you. And I don’t care if Missy likes it that way, you look awful.

But Troy … um, wow.

13. regina
    October 4, 2007 7:10 pm

Danny Sepulveda truely is a sweetheart!! I love the photos of him holding that baby. The only thing that would be hotter is when Danny will be holding our baby like that. Sorry Dwight I’m claiming Danny to be my baby’s daddy!!