Better than PittGirl. Always.

So yesterday, nothing happens, today, I can’t stop posting.

I just have to send you over to T&A for their two latest posts.

1. Back away from your keyboard, because BEST POST EVER!

2. Totally deserved it. Should have kicked him in the nuts, too.

1. Dano
    October 3, 2007 10:36 am

2. Saw the video…whats the big deal? a weak punch to the ribs? Thats it?…should have just tazered him in the ol’ beanbag if you know what I mean

2. chrys
    October 3, 2007 10:49 am

1. LOL!!!

2. I saw this video too.. I’d love to know what the idiot said to the cop who punched him.. As for WTAE.. I think they were trying to stir up a little something there. My brother is a cop, and he said suspects mouth off all of the time hoping to piss off a cop and gaining a possible law suit in the process. I don’t think it was very smart to punch the guy while in cuffs, but let’s face it.. the asshole probably had it coming.

3. Denise
    October 3, 2007 11:06 am

#2: You call that a punch? Looked like the good officer
    was just helping him into the backseat; and guiding his
    head so he wouldn’t hit it on the doorjamb..I would have
    let the old man he just tried to rob at him!

4. Darwin Police
    October 3, 2007 11:07 am

Oh my god, the slow-motion reply of the punch is priceless.

5. the violet
    October 3, 2007 1:13 pm

2. Look, I don’t think it’s right for a pig oh I mean cop to be judge and jury once the hand cuffs are on. His job is done at that point. These Pittsburgh cops seem to think that they are above the law and can smack around people…wives…girlfriends…daughters. I think channel 4 was taking that perspective. I could care less about the alledged perp…there’s a million more of those losers out there too.

6. Erin
    October 3, 2007 1:53 pm

I agree with the violet. I’m actually surprised that so many people are on the cop’s side here. The dude stole copper piping because he’s likely trying to support a drug habit. Yes, that’s wrong. No, I wouldn’t want my house broken into. But dear God, he didn’t rape a baby or anything. And even in that case,
    “his job is done at that point”. Exactly.

Also, PittGirl, this is not meant to be kiss-ass, but none of those blogs are funnier than yours.

7. Tinare
    October 3, 2007 2:18 pm

Sorry, I agree with the Violet and Erin, I don’t want cops to be punching already handcuffed suspects. It’s not necessary — they already have the guy, and it’s their job to be better than the scum they are arresting, not like them. Plus, now the guy gets to file a lawsuit against an already depressed area that needs the money to improve the town, not pay court costs and possible settlements to criminals. Or alleged criminals, whatever.

8. Cinco d'Morris
    October 3, 2007 2:42 pm

1. You are such a dude. Or the BEST.woman.EVER.

2. Can’t we all just… get along?

9. Anthony
    October 3, 2007 10:34 pm

Thank you, PG. Once again, you’re too kind.

And yes, the bastard totally deserved it.

10. the violet
    October 4, 2007 8:29 am

Hah, looks like I wasn’t too far off. The big headed cop has been busted and terminated from other departments for indecent assault, etc. He seems to take pleasure in exposing himself to minor girls. PIG PIG PIG

11. Julie_Gong
    October 4, 2007 8:44 am

this has nothing to do with this post… I was just checking to see if you got my email yesterday? There is another open casting for Adventureland this weekend.

12. Johnny
    October 4, 2007 8:54 am

The Violet, can you give us a site where this info came from?