Squeeeeeeee!

Diet Cherry Limeade, here I come:

The region’s first Sonic Drive-In restaurant will hold its grand opening on Friday at the Village at Pittsburgh Mills in Frazer.

(h/t DW)

1. NY Luvs Pitts
    October 3, 2007 9:33 am

Wait till I tell my daughter. She love’s Sonic’s. We’re going to have to pay the Burgh a visit.

2. DW
    October 3, 2007 9:51 am

Be careful dodging the falling boulders on your way up 28, PG!

3. ItsMe
    October 3, 2007 10:13 am

Hope we can get out there through the landslide out there on Route 28.

4. ItsMe
    October 3, 2007 10:13 am

Hope we can get out there through the landslide out there on Route 28.

5. NoSide15212
    October 3, 2007 10:30 am

5 Guys Burgers & Fries, baby…live the dream.

6. Sofa King
    October 3, 2007 12:15 pm

Five Guys? Bah! Here in DC there’s one about every 37 feet and I avoid them like the plague. Their fries are decent, but their burgers suck ass.

7. The Bag of Health and Politics
    October 3, 2007 1:34 pm

Having lived in places with Sonic, don’t get too excited. It totally SUCKS. The last time I went there (four years ago now), it was disgusting!

8. burgher in maine
    October 3, 2007 3:29 pm

best…tater tots…ever!

9. Mia`
    October 3, 2007 3:40 pm

I’ve only been to Sonic once, in Maryland, intersection on the other side of the Bay Bridge. The Cherry Limeade was incredible!! Don’t think I could drink it everyday…okay maybe I could if there was one between home and the office! Other than that, I was not impressed. The service was mediocre at best. The fries were luke warm. The burger was on the save level of a McD’s burger…some people like them, I don’t.
    I would however stop for the drink menu!

10. Della
    October 3, 2007 10:12 pm

Tater tots with cheese and fried pickles from Sonic are the best! Popcorn chicken is my fave! I LOVE Sonic, there is one about every two miles down here in South Texas!

Get the Diet Cherry Limeade SLUSH! Oh yeah!

Delurking today….regular reader….visited Pittsburgh once in 1984 for a wedding in Johnstown…lotsa Burghers in Corpus Christi…ODonnell’s, Abels, Eidenmuller’s, Shields….

11. Matt H
    October 4, 2007 12:14 am

This is wonderful news. I loved Sonic when I was in Oxford Mississippi.

12. Melissa
    October 5, 2007 12:32 am

The drinks are great!!! Good to see a “new” franchise coming to the area.