Fashion smashion.

The Steelers held their annual fashion show over the weekend.  Some quick thoughts.

1.  The Tomlins are the new Pittsburgh royalty:

2.  The Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross looks neither fug nor gross here.

3.  He is the very definition of fug and gross here:

4.  Jerame Tuman’s wife is hot, ya’ll.

5.  Jeff Reed continues to look as ridiculous as possible at all times.

And I kind of love it.

6.  Steely McBeam is the giantest vacuum of suck EVER and has no place being near the hotness of Daniel Sepulveda.

Put down the beam and step away from my husband.

1. BBM
    October 8, 2007 10:53 am

Words I never thought I would see in a sentence together:

“Put down the beam” and “step away from my husband.”

Awesome.

2. yinzerchick
    October 8, 2007 10:56 am

Mrs. Tomlin’s dress …. amazing. Mrs. Tomlin after three kids … rockin’ the house!

I say death to those fat old broads we must endure every Monday in the SEEN column.

3. Violet
    October 8, 2007 10:57 am

Does Jeff Reed have his pants TUCKED INTO HIS SOCKS in both of those pictures? That’s hot.

4. Gunn Lino
    October 8, 2007 10:59 am

Does Jeff Reed have a brain ?

5. SportyGal85
    October 8, 2007 11:52 am

Yep, Violet, Jeff Reed’s pants are indeed tucked into his socks. As for his brain (or lack thereof), no comment. Mrs. Tomlin does indeed rock…but then so does Mr. Tomlin. Can we please stop comparing him to Omar Epps, b/c last time I check, Omar was not at all hot.

6. Stll A. Fan
    October 8, 2007 4:29 pm

i wouldnt let jeff reed around any female that i care about. the man is a loon. an “i take naked pictures of myself and email them to people” loon.

7. Trish
    October 8, 2007 5:43 pm

Gee, Ben’s wearing a pinstriped suit. I’m stunned, truly.

However, may I say DAMN COACH TOMLIN ROCKS THAT SUIT

8. regina
    October 8, 2007 6:30 pm

They should of had Danny dress up. I could see Danny lookin mighty good in a pinstriped number or maybe a tux. Danny has the model thing down. The guy is just drop dead gourgeous!!
    Sorry Ben,but Danny is the hotest Steeler. And someone please have Steeley McBeam fixed!!

9. Melissa
    October 8, 2007 7:40 pm

I love coming to this website. So funny!!! I hope Steeley McBeam goes away after the season. I don’t care what anyone says…that is Bill Cower!!!

10. Jeeperz
    October 9, 2007 7:53 am

Jerame Tuman’s wife is a stunner thats for sure.

11. Kelli
    October 9, 2007 9:38 am

Still A. Fan – I think I would rather know a “take naked pictures of myself and email them to people” loon than a “poop in your closet” loon.

If only for the fact that to poop in my closet, the loon would actually have to be in my house. At least email is more remote.

12. Still A. Fan
    October 9, 2007 2:48 pm

kelli – point taken. what about if a guy sneaks in your closet, poops, takes a photo, emails it to you…and that’s how you find out there is poop in your closet? scary, huh? that’s a movie waiting to happen, right there. it will be called “when 2 weird steelers call” or something. or, “there’s a najeh in your house”, or maybe ….oh this is stupid, sorry.

13. J
    October 9, 2007 10:56 pm

The Tomlins are adorable. Mrs. T. is absolutely stunning. Wow.

And yes, Daniel should have been in a tux or nothing at all. I prefer the latter.

14. Pingback: Connecting News, Commentaries and Blogs at NineReports.com -

15. BB
    October 18, 2007 3:37 pm

Ben looked great as did Coach Tomlin. Tomlin is a hottie. His wife looked amazing.

16. John
    January 1, 2008 1:58 am

I met Jeff Reed at my placekicking and punting camp, NKS. He is hilarious. He always will try to be as dumb and idiotic as he can all the time. It jsut makes you laugh so you cant concentrate on your kicks. He made 3 holders at our camp drop snaps and 4 longsnappers mes up cause he made them crack up laughing.

17. Pingback: Hydrocodone 500mg 90 tablets// no rx.

18. jane smith
    January 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Sorry girls…Daniel is from the south, and he wants a Texas girl. Me.