- October 16, 2007
- filed under David Conrad, Eye rolls, Hot Burghers, Local media, Matt Lamanna, Steelers
1. Absolutely nothing — not crazed speeding lunatics scrolling furiously on their Blackberrys, not lane-weaving soccer moms putting on mascara while driving the Parkway, not old granddaddys blazing down the fast lane of the Turnpike at 34 miles per hour, — NOTHING gives me a case of “whip out a gun and bust a cap in your ass” road rage like the assholes that change lanes inside the city’s tunnels.
2. An email from the Judge:
Hey PG — Randy on DVE’s Morning Show gave you another plug a few minutes ago. He was discussing Ravenstahl’s “original” quote about tearing down an arena to build a neighborhood, and the fact that you called him on it. Randy said you always do great work, are on top of everything.
Randy Baumann is totally in love with me. I don’t know how my self-united husbands are going to feel about that, jealous imaginary bunch that they are.
Just the other day, we were having imaginary brunch in my head when David Conrad turned to me and said, “Forsooth, I don’t like all these guys worshiping you and ‘facebooking’ you.” To which Daniel Sepulveda replied, “Dude. Leave her alone. It’s all in fun.” This prompted Matt Lamanna to put down his imaginary scone and declare, “Suzhousaurus belongs to a strange group of dinosaurs called therizinosaurs.”
A horrible imaginary fight complete with flying crumpets ensued in my head, because when Matt uses big words, it pisses Daniel off to no end.
3. Scene in an elevator:
Elevator attendant: Going down, Miss Carlisle?
Twanda Carlisle: Yes. Going down.
She’s sooooo screwed, ya’ll. I smell a jail cell.
4. I am in serious love with the new show Chuck.
5. A local Burgher is up for Cosmo Magazine’s most eligible bachelor. Check him out.
6. Click here to watch video of the Joey Porter/Levi Jones casino brawl. Man, what brought this violence on? Did one of them switch lanes inside a tunnel?