1. Once again, I have managed to get severely behind on responding to emails. Don’t worry. I’ve already gave myself a stern talking to complete with one raised eyebrow and a tsk thrown in for good measure. I’ll get on it.
2. Have you guys checked out the City/County listing of those that haven’t paid their parking tickets and other citations?
Then reader Cate, declaring boldly that she’s got LOTS of free time, went and hunted down Randle-El, Larry Foote (he’s got several), Joey Porter (who disregarded a “traffic control device.” Is that police-speak for ran a red light?) and Plaxico Burress (he got two, including one for parking his car on the sidewalk. Nice.)
See who you can find.
3. Troysus and Hines are playing this weekend. You know how I feel about that.
4. Two drinks!
From Mike Tomlin’s press conference yesterday:
What is your opinion of Ike Taylor?
For me, I wasn’t a part of it, so it was a non-issue for me. That is one of the issues I wanted to address as soon as I got the job; that I think he is a quality football player. I still think his best football is ahead of him. … That and what happened last year is really a non-issue at this point.
(h/t Daniel in Mexico)
5. You see. One picture he’s cleaned up, and in the other one he’s “grubby.” I’m guessing holding up the Colgate and the toothbrush is supposed to let us know which one is which.
6. So she wants a “good, down to earth guy” that also happens to want a “badass bitch” who is “Rated X.”
I would imagine there is a HUGE market out there for good, down to earth guys wanting to bring a rated X badass bitch home to their mamas.