1. The Burgh weather has just been phenomenal, no? It was warm and humid yesterday with plenty of sunshine … as they say. Sure it’s rainy today, but it’s going to be 75. If it’s going to precipitate on me the day I forget my umbrella, I want it to be some warm frickin’ precipitation. And this weekend?
God bless La Nina … or global warming.
2. All of the things I’m currently worrying about:
- The Chinese taking us down with lead paint
- MRSA: The Super Bug!!!!
- Brain eating amoebas … still
- Tutu-clad Marty Griffin haunting my dreams
- The people all over the world finding my blog by searching for child’s a$$. Hello, FBI? Seriously, can I do something about these losers?
- The Broncos
Also? I bet you’d ask THAT dad for his daughter’s hand in marriage.
4. Ms. Mon went and put iJustine’s eyebrows on some famous paintings. Know what I’d like to see? Ken Rice’s eyebrows on iJustine. Hot.
Rescue crews freed a woman trapped under a sport utility vehicle in Brookline late Monday morning.
Police said the woman, whose name has not been released, feared her husband was cheating on her. They said she went to spy on him by crawling under an SUV outside her husband’s alleged girlfriend’s house in the 1300 block of Oakridge Street.She apparently fell asleep under the vehicle and became trapped after someone let the air out of the tires.
First of all, I’m guessing the HUSBAND let the air out of the tires. Second of all, you know what it would take for me to doze off underneath an SUV? Massive quantities of drugs and/or alcohol. I’m not saying she was wasted. But she was totally wasted, yo.
(h/t Big AL)
6. Apparently The Chin isn’t the only Burgher that headed to North Carolina. The Caffeinated Librarian points out a North Carolina insurance agent enticing ex-Burghers with a free Terrible Towel and lots of Burgh-speak.
I have never heard the expression, “That’s it, Fort Pitt.” (h/t Erica)