Too perfect.

A photo that’s begging for a caption.

(h/t Liz and Frank)

1. LA
    October 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Actually, it looked more like a heated discussion of the size of the Mayor’s, umm, “Little Lukey”, while Ravenstahl does the “turn and cough” routine…

2. jr
    October 23, 2007 4:11 pm

I hate it when Dad make me sit at the kids table!

3. Fisticuffs
    October 23, 2007 4:22 pm

“I wonder how big I can get my face on the side of THAT building.”

4. Frank
    October 23, 2007 4:23 pm

Why do I get the feeling that the photographer knew what they were doing?

5. dwight
    October 23, 2007 4:26 pm

PG, if the pigeons were to drop a little present on Lukey’s face while he’s looking for the North Star at high noon, wouldn’t you feel a little less hatred towards them?

6. Jennifer
    October 23, 2007 5:03 pm

“Bored with his day job, kid mayor focuses on potential Superman sightings.”
    OR
    “Mayor Ravenstahl strains to read cue cards held by his father circling in helicopter”

7. Dexter
    October 23, 2007 7:06 pm

Actually, the man on the right is saying “Let’s toss a quarter over the edge and see if the kid goes after it.”

8. Anthony
    October 23, 2007 7:08 pm

I can’t get past the tree in the distance that makes it look like Danny O. has a pony tail, looking all Steven Seagal n’shit. Anybody seen Richie?!

9. chrys
    October 23, 2007 10:06 pm

Maybe if I stand here looking like I am checking out the situation, no one will ask my opinion..

10. Pensgirl
    October 23, 2007 10:40 pm

Jennifer, I’d have gone with N’at Man but otherwise right on!

October 23, 2007 10:54 pm

Democratic boss (right): “Hang the fuckin’ kid by his fuckin’ heels over the fuckin’ railing and tell him you’ll fuckin’ drop him if he doesn’t keep his fuckin’ mouth shut until the fuckin’ election’s over, got it?”

Democratic muscle: “No problem, boss.”

Lukey: “Clouds move forward … planes move forward … pigeons move forward …”

12. Ed Heath
    October 24, 2007 6:57 am

Dan Onorato: “Any danger with mixing private lenders and public housing?”

Boston Political Guy: “Yeah, the interst rates can go sky-high!”

The Mayor: “Whut’s sky high?”

13. spoon
    October 24, 2007 7:58 am

dude in suit: Look, first people hated you for the Pens debacle because you tried to give them the shaft and I fixed it but what the hell were you thinking about the 10% alcohol tax on drinks poured.

Dan: I’m sorry. I wish I wouldn’t have said it… I was drunk.

Lukey: gee willikers this is a big city, Wally

14. Pittboy
    October 26, 2007 9:55 am

“I lost my superball………..can anyone help me get it?”

15. Bellevue Boy
    December 6, 2007 12:56 am

“Hey guys, check it out. That cloud looks *exactly* like Sophie Masloff!”