Random n@.

1.  Brrr.  A brisk 31 degrees this morning forcing me to actually de-ice the PittGirlMobile and to break out the winter coat.  Awesome.

2.  I suck at fantasy football.  But not as bad as Woy sucks.  I’m currently in 8 out of 12 places in the Sportsocracy league.  I hate Tom Brady, yo.

3.  This weekend I went to a birthday celebration at Diesel where sister of PittGirl and I were hanging out on the upper level enjoying watching the dancers below and snarking on the fact that every chick in the place was dressed as a naughty nurse or CatWoman.  And  there were TWO, yes TWO sluttly Little Bo Peeps.  Swear it.  Of course the highlight of the night was the guy dressed as a feminine hygiene product.  Wait.  I mean a USED feminine hygiene product.

Gross is right.

The OTHER highlight of the night was saying “Hey!” to a wasted Jeff Reed who was there with what can only be described as his entourage of short guys.

After my sister freaked out in the most freaky-out manner possible because she hugged Jeff Reed, we headed down to the restroom where we got in line and were immediately followed by two wasted hot blonde chicks wearing pink bras and shiny pink micro-miniskirts (I guess they went to Halloween as sluts this year.  Or maybe hookers.  I don’t know.)

We then watched as Jeff Reed walked up to one of them, kissed her full on the mouth, let the kiss register on her shocked face for a moment while he turned to her friend and did the same to her.

He is such a skeeve.

Of course, I say that as a girl.

As a guy, you’re thinking … “lucky bastard” because you would very much like to be able to walk up to random drunk hot slutty chicks in bars and kiss them without warning and NOT be slapped across the cheek with a restraining order, because despite the fact that you may be kind of short and kind of fug, you’re a short fug STEELER, baby!

Anyway, here’s his back right after he kissed the girls.

And that’s the nose and blond wig of one of the chicks he kissed.

Hot.

4.   In case you haven’t heard yet, Kevin Smith will be filming for two months in the Burgh next year.  I’m not a huge fan, but if YOU are … SQUEEE!

5.  Did you hear about that Drunk Dumbass (that’s the scientific term) that fell from a roof in Oakland and got wedged between two buildings for hours?  I wouldn’t normally post it because you know, it’s just another Drunk Dumbass college kid, and unless he was up there shooting pigeons or at the very least smoking weed with Lukey, I really don’t give a damn.

However, KDKA awesomely wrote:

“I heard somebody screaming while I was in there. I went to go see who it was,” said witness Tim Schwartz. “I went up on our roof, and finally went up on the fuel and photo roof and found a kid in the hole between the two buildings.”

KDKA?  Yeah, I’m just guessing as a shot in the dark (hope I hit a pigeon) that Tim said the “FUEL AND FUDDLE” roof.

Hometown advantage.

Heh.

1. Frank
    October 29, 2007 9:36 am

It seems to me like Jeff lives his life as if the following is constantly running through his head:

“Oh my god, a few years ago, I tried out for the Steelers AND THEY FREAKING HIRED ME AND NOW I’M ON THE FREAKING STEELERS!!! HOLY CRAP!! WHO GIVES A CRAP IF I DIE BY THE TIME I’M 40 WITH 4 STD’S AND 6 HANES T-SHIRTS TO MY NAME, I’M A FREAKIN STEELER!!!!!

and really…who can blame him?

2. CapitolMAN
    October 29, 2007 10:17 am

I love Halloween. It’s the only time of year when strippers and regular women can shop from the same catalog.

3. chrys
    October 29, 2007 10:32 am

I think the only reason the “drunk dumbass” college kid made it to the news is because he is a foreign looking drunk dumbass college kid.. I am sure someone was thinking drunk dumbass terrorist college kid..

4. Woy
    October 29, 2007 11:55 am

From a wedding post-game gathering at Buckhead’s on Friday, the three types of women Halloween costumes:

1. Nurse
    2. French Maid
    3. Some sort of strooker hybrid. All sorts of skank.

Awesome!

(A side note: There was a guy dressed up like Rick Vaughn there. Oh, and a fully tricked out Ghostbuster. Awesome!)

5. Davey J
    October 29, 2007 11:57 am

In KDKA’s defense, Fuel and “Photo” has only been there for like 10 years.

And seriously, if Don Cannon hasn’t been drunk at a place… does it really even exist?

6. BBM
    October 29, 2007 12:25 pm

Jeff Reed better thank his lucky stars he can kick a ball between a couple of posts. If he were that big of a loser and had any other occupation, he would be getting his ass kicked every day of his life.

7. thejim
    October 29, 2007 1:43 pm

3 quick things:

1.) If you can’t show up at Diesel as a slutty , Halloween or otherwise, where can you?

2.) Don’t feel bad, there have to be winners AND losers in fantasy football. Both you and Mike can take solace in the fact that I’ll think of you both while buying crack with my winnings.

3.) I’m surprised you didn’t catch an STD just from being in the same room as Jeff Reed. You should get tested.

8. Steve
    October 29, 2007 3:32 pm

“911 received a call from a male who said that he had fallen in a ditch and he was surrounded by some high walls and he didn’t know where he was at”…

There is a slight difference between a ditch (typically below ground level) and “ditch” with two walls…

I wanted to add my two bits Just to put this into perspective:

I went to the soccer field in “the run”/panther hollow/junction hollow/lower part of Schenley park Saturday at noon. When I got there I saw two fire trucks and about 10 emergency workers.

I asked on of the workers what was going on. He said that they received a 911 call from someone who had fallen in a hole and did not know where he was. They said that he was out drinking last night and tried to get home and then fell into a hole somewhere. They received the call around 12:00 am.

So this is how I think it went down.

(2:00-4:00 AM 10/26) Drunk college student leaves bar and tries to find a way home.
    (15 minutes later 10/26) Finds a door that leads outside of the establishment.
    (10 minutes after that 10/26) finds stairs. Since he lives on the 2nd floor he reasons. “These stairs must lead up to my house…”
    (20 minutes later 10/26) Wondering around the roof he can’t find his bed, or the door to the bathroom. He just decides to walk over try the next roof top (fortunately he did not try to walk off of the front or the back of the building).
    (Sometime between 2:00-4:00 am 10/26) Finds a cozy place between two buildings to sleep off his drunken stupor.
    (11:30 am 10/26) After sleeping for a good 8 hours he wakes up with a massive head ache and terrible need to pee.
    (12:00 pm 10/26) Manages to get his cell phone to his ear without dropping it and calls 911. Where he declares “I have fallen into a ditch with high walls and I don’t know where I am at…”

And now you know…

The rest of the story

9. sean
    October 29, 2007 6:10 pm

we were on the clarks cruise friday nite pittgirl…the 3 chick costume finalists were all slutty, trampy, tarty nurses/french maids…seems to be the costume of choice this halloween for picksburgh girls…

10. Traffic Guy 1.0
    October 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Okay, if the party was Friday night then I could see where Jeff Reed could be there. But it couldn’t have been Saturday night because THE STEELERS PLAYED IN CINCINNATI SUNDAY! Or Jeff has an imposter like that dude who said he was Brian St. Pierre…Jereme Tuman (SIC?) or whomever. But Jeff sure gets around, eh?

BBM, wait until he goes Kris Brown on the Steelers….starts missing important field goals….he WILL get his ass kicked.

11. Stll A. Fan
    October 29, 2007 9:07 pm

steve just took me back to my childhood with WCVI and paul harvey’s “rest of the story”. wow.

#5 – kevin freaking smith freaking rocks. he has been my favorite film maker since clerks came out. bought his book, his q&a dvds. the mtv shorts are still classic. anyhooooo, while kev and the gang were filming “jersey girl” in philly, they were all staying in the best suites at a recently converted business building into luxury apartments right across the street from my office. we used to eat in the tavern at that building quite often…tir na nog….an upscale irish pub. we go in one day and here comes mr smith with his daughter in tow. she was so cute, wearing a minnie mouse dress! i waited until he ordered and then i went over just to say hi and that i really dug his work. he didnt blow me off and he actally chit-chatted with me for 5 minutes. called me a bad dad because i didnt have a photo of my daughter on me. his daughter wanted to see one because theu are close in age. he is just the coolest dude…….and still funny as hell.