1. The PG scored an interview with the elusive other PG. This is me. This is my giant ego.
There’s also an article that goes with it that mentions the kickass lady bloggers of the Burgh who more often than not kick PittGirl’s ass with their awesomeness.
2. The baristo (tm me) royally mucked up my latte this morning. This is no bueno. Now I still need a pumpkin fix.
3. The Steelers released Ricardo Colclough. Thank God, because I never learned how to pronounce his stupid name. Good riddance, Butterfingers! (h/t ex Pat)
4. This Craigslist ad ain’t very safe for work because in addition to very specific requests for a gangbang, the picture that goes with it shows a gross boob hanging out.
If that lady is really in her “thirties,” my giant ego just ballooned to celestial proportions because, yo, I don’t look like that yet.
Sunscreen is your friend.
Also? She can’t afford the condoms or something?!?! WTF?
5. Allison from FedEx wants you to go vote for Willie Parker for the Player of the Week.
There’s a couple of reasons you should do this.
- ANYBODY BUT TOM BRADY, PLEASE?!?!
- Allison is cool. She wrote:
P.S. I had an event last week with your future self-united husband Daniel Sepulveda. Our future wedding is off since he called me ma’am!
You know how PittGirl feels about chivalry and manners. In fact, just last week in the parking garage a nice man in his fifties tipped his ball cap to me and I so wanted to hug him for it. When, ladies, is the last time a guy tipped his hat to you? I’m all for bringing that practice back.
6. I won this week’s fantasy football match-up by like .4 points. Holla! Of course next week I’m playing against Tom Brady. Here’s hoping he goes crotch rocket riding sans helmet right into a Pittsburgh-lefty sometime this week. Yeah, I went there.