Random n@.

1. The PG scored an interview with the elusive other PG. This is me. This is my giant ego.

There’s also an article that goes with it that mentions the kickass lady bloggers of the Burgh who more often than not kick PittGirl’s ass with their awesomeness.

2. The baristo (tm me) royally mucked up my latte this morning. This is no bueno. Now I still need a pumpkin fix.

3. The Steelers released Ricardo Colclough. Thank God, because I never learned how to pronounce his stupid name. Good riddance, Butterfingers! (h/t ex Pat)

4. This Craigslist ad ain’t very safe for work because in addition to very specific requests for a gangbang, the picture that goes with it shows a gross boob hanging out.

If that lady is really in her “thirties,” my giant ego just ballooned to celestial proportions because, yo, I don’t look like that yet.

Sunscreen is your friend.

Also? She can’t afford the condoms or something?!?! WTF?

(h/t Joey)

5. Allison from FedEx wants you to go vote for Willie Parker for the Player of the Week.

There’s a couple of reasons you should do this.

• ANYBODY BUT TOM BRADY, PLEASE?!?!
  • Allison is cool. She wrote:

P.S. I had an event last week with your future self-united husband Daniel Sepulveda. Our future wedding is off since he called me ma’am!

You know how PittGirl feels about chivalry and manners.  In fact, just last week in the parking garage a nice man in his fifties tipped his ball cap to me and I so wanted to hug him for it.  When, ladies, is the last time a guy tipped his hat to you?   I’m all for bringing that practice back.

6.  I won this week’s fantasy football match-up by like .4 points.  Holla!  Of course next week I’m playing against Tom Brady.  Here’s hoping he goes crotch rocket riding sans helmet right into a Pittsburgh-lefty sometime this week.  Yeah, I went there.

1. toni
    October 31, 2007 9:15 am

Are you sure that was the 30 yr old woman of the pair???!!!! I think it was the male half…cross dressing his icky self.

2. Henry
    October 31, 2007 10:24 am

I attempted to bring the hat tip back when I was an undergrad, and lets just say it didnt go well. I too agree that the customs of chivalry would be a welcomed addition to this country’s moores. I was told once that tipping the hat reminded the young lady to whom I tipped (my contemporary at the time) of a creepy old man, or the evil candy factory owner from the Willie Wonka movie. Too bad though, because I feel like men, and women too have been slipping on the civility tip. Just one of the reasons I tatooed a fleur-de-lis on my back.
    Cheers.

3. NY Luvs Pitts
    October 31, 2007 10:28 am

1. Congrats. Great interview.

4. sherry
    October 31, 2007 10:35 am

i saw the article in the pg this morning.
    cool.

i like the fact that we are all pretty different in a lot of ways. i think it makes for some interesting and thought provoking blogging.

5. joey
    October 31, 2007 10:36 am

BTW, I found that ad looking on CL for a Wii. Don’t ask…

6. Gunn Lino
    October 31, 2007 10:53 am

Not so long ago I was walking in a park with my father, a very good looking 60 Y/O,
    ( silver grey, 6-2, 190 #, sparkling green eyes his own teeth-all of them-) as two mid 20s/early 30s ladies walked by. Always the gentleman, Dad tips his hat & says “afternoon ladies”.

As they continued on their way one says, “F*^King old pervert”.
    So I guess it all in how you were raised.

7. Pinto Alegre
    October 31, 2007 11:07 am

We live in society where everyone wishes that the “old people” would just go into nursing homes and die. No one has any respect for the people that have preceded us. That’s why those two classless women made such a rude comment about the older gentleman that’s was just trying to be respectful. I’m guessing that had those so-called women would rather have some a**hole be rude to them at a bar or something. Maybe that’s what they like instead. Disgraceful.

8. the violet
    October 31, 2007 11:27 am

Awesome interview PittGirl. You’re just all around awesome and I shall leave it at that!

9. M. Silenus
    October 31, 2007 11:30 am

Very cool interview, PittGirl. I think it’s only a matter of time before KDKA wants to do the live interview with you all in shadows and your voice synthesized down so you sound like Megatron. THAT will be sweet.

10. thejim
    October 31, 2007 11:38 am

According to the ad, that woman is hot with two t’s. How are you supposed to mess with that?

Also, Tom Brady doesn’t engage in hedonistic activities like riding motorcycles…he’s too busy impregnating super hott women. See? Two t’s is where it’s at.

11. dwight
    October 31, 2007 3:54 pm

Oh good. It was two polls(!): I got to vote for Willie Parker for my Steelers loyalty (albeit fairweather) AND Tom Brady just because he’s just that hot.

12. the violet
    October 31, 2007 7:05 pm

And that craigslist craziness…..totally a dude w/boobs

13. Melissa
    November 1, 2007 11:48 pm

Great article.

The Craig’s list link is gone, but I can just imagine.