Random n@.

1.  My imaginary self-united husband Daniel Sepulveda drops some religion on Go Magazine.  Let me warn you … some of you are going to flip because he says he wants to have dinner with George W. and some of you are going to snark because he says he doesn’t know what ice fishing is.

I’m here to remind you that we don’t love Daniel for his mind.  He love him for his body.  And his face.  And his ability to kick non-returnable punts. (h/t Dwight)

2.  My other self-united husband Matt Lamanna was interviewed by ABC News … again.  Putting the Carnegie in the national news … again.

“These things are tens of millions of years old. Don’t we have this down yet?” we asked. “Unfortunately, they don’t come with instruction manuals,” said Lamanna, smiling.

Unfortunately, he’s not featured in the online video, so you’ll have to imagine him smiling in your head … naked.

(h/t Guardie, Jim Lo, and someone else whose email I deleted)

3.  You should be allowed to citizen-arrest any person that feeds pigeons.  Unless it’s this asshole.  He should be covered in pigeon feed and hung from a flag pole.  (h/t Richmond K. Turner)

4.   Wendy Bell emailed me a link to this which she tells me her “super cool sis” sent her.  Wow.  If I saw David Conrad in THIS little stretchy terry number on the right:

I’d divorce his ass.
5.  Sonni Abatta emailed me to tell me that the dude that plays the news director on Back to You is a CMU grad.

I don’t need to remind you that when the two hottest chicks in all of newsdom email you a link or some info, you post it!  That’s just common blogging sense.

Plus, I’m hoping that Wendy is eventually going to email me the video of her on The Dating Game.  I wonder if she was wearing something like THIS.

6. The PG wants to know if you know any babies named for a place?

My sister had a penchant for naming her dogs after the places she acquired them:  Tyler, Mesquite, The Kennel on 155.

I don’t know any babies named for places, but the other day at a child’s birthday party at a local party joint, there was a big sign that said, “Happy 6th Birthday, Kyocera!”

Yes.  Kyocera.

1. Frank
    November 9, 2007 10:27 am

I wish Wendy Bell still did her blog…I miss it!

2. Jen-nay
    November 9, 2007 10:35 am

A child named Savannah (with or without the H) in Pittsburgh wasn’t conceived on a southern hospitality vacation in Georgia; she was conceived in a lovely piece of GMC machinery. If the van’s a rockin’…

3. Stasia
    November 9, 2007 10:44 am

That’s weird, I didn’t even notice the video online was different from the video on TV. Lamanna was in the video on TV; I remember thinking to myself that his shirt was unbuttoned one button too low. :O

4. pittgirl
    November 9, 2007 11:05 am

Damn it! Somebody at the museum needs to be emailing me these appearances before they happen.

5. joey
    November 9, 2007 11:21 am

There is a family in Hampton that has named all their childen after places where they were conceived….Vienna…Geneva…etc. I guess they like traveling to Europe.

6. dwight
    November 9, 2007 12:24 pm

Okay, PG, I will not question the reasons we love Danny again: Body. Face. Body. Face. Body. Face. HOT.

7. Stasia
    November 9, 2007 1:25 pm

“The powers that be” at the museum only told us the day of the airing. My first thought SHOULD have been “Omfg, gotta tell PG,” but it wasn’t, and for that I feel disloyal.

8. Rorge
    November 9, 2007 3:13 pm

OK, laugh all you want at those clothes, but they’re HOT on eBay. I just sold one of those bib shirts for over $60. Don’t ask, I don’t remember how I got it and my husband vehemently denies ever owing it!

9. PittCheMBA
    November 9, 2007 9:34 pm

Imagine Sepulveda and Troy talking religion in the locker room…

10. SysCruncher
    November 10, 2007 4:59 am

So, i’m guessing that Sepulveda is residing down at the ‘Waterfront.’ That’s The only Best Buy in Pittsburgh that has houses “across the street,’ and with a Chick-fil-a and Fuddruckers right there too, it sounds like a match. Those homes do look like nice digs. Always wondered how much of my arm and leg it would take to live there.

11. Trish
    November 10, 2007 9:18 am

Dammit, the hot ones are always fundies.

12. Regina
    November 13, 2007 9:15 am

MMMMMM George W. and Sepulveda!! I like the whole religon tthing Danny has goin on. It makes me want to seduce him even more. Just think we are all seducing a church boy!

I agree he must live near the waterfront. Now none of you burghers should go over there. You need to give Danny his privacy. So no party at Danny’s house.

13. Kate
    November 14, 2007 3:11 pm

I went to high school with some poor bastard named after the bar whose parking lot in which he was concvieved…Vincent Joseph, at Vin and Joe’s in Butler.

14. STL WENDY FAN!
    November 15, 2007 12:53 pm

I still miss Wendy’s blog too :(

15. Keljo
    December 26, 2007 2:07 am

A woman gave birth to a girl at Hills Department Store in Belle Vernon (many, many years ago). She named the girl Hillary.