- November 9, 2007
- filed under David Conrad, Eye rolls, Hot Burghers, Matt Lamanna, Sonni Abatta, Steelers, Wendy Bell
1. My imaginary self-united husband Daniel Sepulveda drops some religion on Go Magazine. Let me warn you … some of you are going to flip because he says he wants to have dinner with George W. and some of you are going to snark because he says he doesn’t know what ice fishing is.
I’m here to remind you that we don’t love Daniel for his mind. He love him for his body. And his face. And his ability to kick non-returnable punts. (h/t Dwight)
2. My other self-united husband Matt Lamanna was interviewed by ABC News … again. Putting the Carnegie in the national news … again.
“These things are tens of millions of years old. Don’t we have this down yet?” we asked. “Unfortunately, they don’t come with instruction manuals,” said Lamanna, smiling.
Unfortunately, he’s not featured in the online video, so you’ll have to imagine him smiling in your head … naked.
(h/t Guardie, Jim Lo, and someone else whose email I deleted)
3. You should be allowed to citizen-arrest any person that feeds pigeons. Unless it’s this asshole. He should be covered in pigeon feed and hung from a flag pole. (h/t Richmond K. Turner)
4. Wendy Bell emailed me a link to this which she tells me her “super cool sis” sent her. Wow. If I saw David Conrad in THIS little stretchy terry number on the right:
I’d divorce his ass.
5. Sonni Abatta emailed me to tell me that the dude that plays the news director on Back to You is a CMU grad.
I don’t need to remind you that when the two hottest chicks in all of newsdom email you a link or some info, you post it! That’s just common blogging sense.
Plus, I’m hoping that Wendy is eventually going to email me the video of her on The Dating Game. I wonder if she was wearing something like THIS.
6. The PG wants to know if you know any babies named for a place?
My sister had a penchant for naming her dogs after the places she acquired them: Tyler, Mesquite, The Kennel on 155.
I don’t know any babies named for places, but the other day at a child’s birthday party at a local party joint, there was a big sign that said, “Happy 6th Birthday, Kyocera!”