Random n@.

1. When did Wexford’s own Christina Aguilera become a drag queen? No, seriously. When did she become a frickin’ drag queen. I think the pregnancy hormones have whacked her shit out.

Here’s a makeup tip. If you are having difficulty literally holding your eyelids open, you might have bypassed the “hooker” setting on your makeup gun and went straight to WHAT THE HOLY HELL?!

2. Another Sidney Crosby rocks and is better than most other human beings article.

“I need to just keep working, lead by example, keep a good work ethic, keep a good frame of mind. Hanging your head and feeling sorry for yourself does absolutely nothing when things are tough. If you want to look at it the right way, the best test for us right now is this. This is what’s going to make us better. We talk about the chemistry we have. These are the times a team shows its true colors.”

Wait. How old is this kid again? Shouldn’t he be sitting somewhere with his arms folded over his chest, his lips pouting, his chin quivering, while complaining that losing is for losers and he’s tired of being the only one contributing and “we better start winning soon or I’m taking my awesomeness and I’m going the hell home.”

3. Well of COURSE people are going to complain if you use a word like “SLAUGHTERING”!!!! Gee which sounds worse?

I’m going to go find the pigeon that pooped on my car and harvest it.

or

I’m going to go find the pigeon that pooped on my car and SLAUGHTER it!

Call it horse harvesting at the harvesthouse and PETA won’t even peep.

4. Speaking of PETA, they really really suck and want to waste federal dollars.

OMG. Let it go and get your naked asses back to Market Square where they belong.

1. Bill
    November 15, 2007 11:35 am

In 1996 PETA demanded that the town of Fishkill NY change their name to something like Fishsave. The name was named by Dutch settlers in the late 1600s and kill means stream in Dutch. Of course the Mayor of Fishkill told PETA to get lost, they weren’t about to change the name!

2. Gunn Lino
    November 15, 2007 1:36 pm

Wait, Christina Aguilera naked in Market Square. When ? Are tickets still available?

3. chrys
    November 15, 2007 1:39 pm

I heard that at Christina Aguilera’s baby shower, she had a bunch of drag queens on hand as entertainment. lol!! I love Christina, but I do question her “look”.. if that is what one can call it. That poor baby boy is in for a shock when he enters the world and sees mamma..LOL

4. spoon
    November 15, 2007 3:02 pm

Yeah this can’t be good…

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost.idontlikeyouinthatway.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

5. pittgirl
    November 15, 2007 3:06 pm

All fixed. :)

6. Pensgirl
    November 15, 2007 5:14 pm

You know, the only bad season Sid’s ever gone through was his rookie year with the Pens. Growing up all his teams always made the playoffs, were always competing for and winning championships. It’s kind of wrong that he’s so good at handling the “bad times” in his career when he basically has no experience with them.

It’s really rather surreal…not as surreal as that Christina shot though. She is…um….

7. James Foreman
    November 15, 2007 6:26 pm

@ Bill: I wonder how PETA feels about Kilbuck? Maybe the lack of that extra “L” in the middle of the word throws off their LawyerBots’s search algorithms.

I kind of wish they would exert their woeful influence and shut that township down or whatever, since that might be the only way to stop them from ticketing us Upper West Siders.

8. Britney Fan (just kidding!)
    November 16, 2007 11:18 am

And to stand with her legs as open as a church door shows just how much class she truely has – cause what prego drag queen do you know that stand like that? Really?

November 16, 2007 1:04 pm

is christina becoming “dirrrty xtina” again?

please, no.

alan cox had a nice diatribe about “xtina” a few years ago — great stuff. (that reminds me — I miss alan cox.)

10. jason
    November 17, 2007 1:52 pm

i think christina is horrible. there is nothing special about her voice or talent. she is unattractive, also.

11. SP
    December 7, 2007 5:57 pm

She seems to have deep scratches on various places on her arm(s?)… wonder what happend there???