1. Alfred the Butler had the Burgh Blog moved to a different server last night, so it shouldn’t be so bitchy anymore.
2. I’m currently in second place in the Pittsburgh Celebrity fantasy football thingie at Sportsocracy. I’m losing only to Tom Brady. Ask me again why I hate Tom Brady so much. This week I’m playing Woy and I’m not even a little bit scared. Bring it.
3. Tonight is Light Up Night, so either stick around and enjoy the show, or get the heck out of town early.
4. Bram over at The Pittsburgh Comet first linked to this article at The City Paper in which Mark DeSantis is interviewed three days after he lost the election, and man did THIS jump out at me:
So, how are you doing?
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
WTF? Is being tired a good thing or a bad thing?! That’s like a reporter being all, “So, you’ve got the gout. Is that good or bad?” or “Cancer. How’s that working out for you?”
5. Matt Lamanna is going to be all over the news over the next several days as the new dinosaur exhibit is opened to the media.
I’m expecting the PG to blow me away this weekend with some Matt goodness.
(h/t Tim and M)
6. Another person I hope shrivels up and dies real soon.
7. I have a slight cold today. I hope I don’t die, yo. (h/t Christine)