Okay, I clicked on this article on WTAE’s web page because any article whose headline begins “Mayor Claims” is automatically read by me.
But what I was unaware of was that I would encounter the following lines in the article:
- The mayor of an Arkansas town resigned on Wednesday, claiming he was abducted and brainwashed by Satan worshippers nearly three decades ago.
- It was a double life he had never acknowledged, Williams said, because he didn’t even realize it existed until he had recently taken a truth-serum injection.
- As Williams regained his memory, he said, he realized that he had a wife and two kids but that he had decided to leave and take on a new identity to protect them.
- “I had multiple shock treatments,” Williams said. “It took five years to get my memory back.”
- The information went public, Williams said, because he runs a Web site about Don LaRose and his disappearance. LaRose’s former family found the Web site and started inquiring about its author. They found the site registered to a Ken Williams and went from there.
- Also, his resignation was signed with two names, he said.
Abducted by Satan worshippers, brainwashing, truth-serum injections, shock treatments, running a web site about your own disappearance when you’re claiming to not know who you are/were?
Yeah, only the doofi of backwoods Arkansas would believe this Alias shizz.