The hookup.

My good virtual friend Dom at ineedtwo.com is hooking me up with some tickets for this Sunday’s Steelers game (It is about high time this blog started being useful to me, don’t you think?).

He asked me to let you know that he’s got lots of tickets still available for this game and they’re starting at 58 bucks a pop.

So if you are looking for some tailgating and Steelers/Bengals action, he’s your man.

This Sunday’s game is VERY important to PittGirl because my fantasy team is led by Carson Palmer and TJ Housh!, while my opponent has The Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross.

That means I’ll have a very hard time not flipping the hell out in screaming joy when Carson hits TJ in the end zone, or when say, the Duke is intercepted.

I might get killed by a drunken Steelers fan.  Pray for me.

1. El Camino
    November 28, 2007 4:39 pm

“I might get killed by a drunken Steelers fan.”

Lukey can’t go to games anymore; so you’re safe.

2. Woy
    November 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Awesome, El Camino!

3. curtO
    November 28, 2007 5:16 pm

This won’t leave you open to be outed will it?

1. ineedtwo.com will know where you sit, so spies could be sent to behold your beauty.

2. ineedtwo.com will know your address, unless the tickets are being emailed.

I just don’t ever want to be without theburghblog, so just trying to ensure my sanity.

Thanks,
    curtO.

4. KGC
    November 28, 2007 5:18 pm

I vowed never to attend a game at Heinz Field, but I’d pay EXTRA to go with PittGirl. Heck, PittGirl, I’ll even pay for your ticket, your eats and drinks. Just don’t ‘marry’ me and I won’t ‘out’ you. Woohoo!

5. Dom
    November 28, 2007 6:06 pm

curtO,
    We use carrier robins to transfer the money …pigeons are totally out of the question.

Dom
    dom@ineedtwo.com

6. Still A. Fan
    November 28, 2007 6:08 pm

yo dom, why didnt i see you at the ravens game? afraid of a little rain? i was left to be entertained by “big w” and his new roommate.

7. Uniontown ROCKS
    November 29, 2007 8:01 am

HOW can you be such a traitor PG?
    I understand this has the word FANTASY in it, but no way i could EVER root for the Bengals fantasy or other.
    GAWD what kind of fan are you?

8. Jake's Dad
    November 29, 2007 8:27 am

I think this is why I can’t play fantasy football. I’d only want to draft Steelers. I can’t bring myself to cheer for any other team or its players, especially ones like the juvenile deliquents that play for the Bengals.

PittGirl, I love your site but I am doubting your fanhood.

9. Me
    November 29, 2007 9:05 am

Traitor! ;) (I also have TJ Who’syourmama on my fantasy team. But I never cheer for him…)

10. Moe the Dog
    November 29, 2007 12:44 pm

Still A. Fan,

Don’t you mean entertained by pimp-W? Dom also missed the kick ass homemade keilbassi!

11. Brenda
    November 29, 2007 2:18 pm

PG thanks for the “hook up”! Just placed my order. $53 each plus 9% service charge & shipping.

Not bad. Stubhub tix start at $75 + 10% service & shipping.

12. Pat
    November 29, 2007 5:08 pm

You could just do what I do and sit whoever is playing against the Steelers. Then again, maybe that’s why you’re beating me.

13. pittgirl
    November 29, 2007 8:40 pm

KGC, you really are too sweet.

And Curt, you just have to trust me that I’ve got my bases covered on this one. :)

14. pittgirl
    November 29, 2007 8:41 pm

Pat, bench Carson Palmer and TJ Housh!?

Man I wish I could insert my little Calvin and Hobbes hysterical laughing picture right here. :D

15. still a fan
    November 30, 2007 9:42 am

Moe…pimp-W bwahahahahaha!

i know. he’s always been “big-W” to me….since 1991 anyway. that boy is like my brother. i never knew he had such a strong pimp hand. tell him i said “hey”.

did you bring the keilbassi or are you sheltering my boy? or neither?