It is birthed.

Woy, AKA Mike Woycheck, AKA Alfred the Butler has been a very busy boy and has finally launched WearPittsburgh: Locally designed. Locally inclined.

I think it was about a year and a half ago that he first mentioned this endeavor, so you know, if you need something done right away, Mike is your man!

In addition to this kickass T&A design:

This design that a little birdie told me David Conrad just loved:

This design that plays off of a very popular MTV show:

And lots of other awesome Burgh designs that you all need to check out, is the first ever, limited-time-only PittGirl shirt!

There’s lots of color combos and styles you can choose from and here’s the deal — the PittGirl design will only be available for sale until January 3.

Why?

Because I am too insecure to have these shirts on sale forever and will constantly be calling Woy all, “Did we sell any PittGirl shirts?! How many? Why DOESN’T ANYONE LOVE ME?!?!”

Now, I promised those of you that donated in my name to the Pittsburgh Action Against Rape fundraiser that you would be in a drawing to get a free shirt.

That’s still going to happen, so stay tuned.

If you need some motivation to buy one:

• Show PittGirl you’re drinking with her, and maybe she’ll stop you on the street and tell you how awesome your shirt is. But probably not.
  • The shirt Lukey doesn’t want you to own. Stick it to him.
  • If you buy this shirt, PittGirl will self-unite herself to you in marriage.
  • For every PittGirl shirt that is sold, a pigeon gets its wings violently ripped off. True story.

There ya go.

1. Aeran
    November 29, 2007 10:26 pm

sheer brilliance! Now I know what to tell people to get me for Christmas. Even though no one in Massachusetts will ever get it.

2. Bram R
    November 30, 2007 8:26 am

Why are the men’s shirts more expensive? That’s crap. Okay not really for the spaghetti strap baby-dolls, there is clearly less material on those.

Also, can you get your vendor to swing a quantity discount? I could use like five. Christmas is right around the corner, and there are eight days in Hannukah.

3. steelerfan
    November 30, 2007 8:51 am

On the back of yours it should just say “Moving Forward”

That way every time you see it on the street you’ll have a reason to go find a bar…

4. Frank
    November 30, 2007 9:10 am

I think “Pittsupmcburgh” should be on one of the T-Shirts!

5. Gretchen
    November 30, 2007 9:52 am

The design that has a lawn chair and the words “Reserved Parking” simply slays me. I must have it.

6. NY Luvs Pitts
    November 30, 2007 9:56 am

I have to get a Pittgirl T. I’m putting it on my christmas list.

7. DW
    November 30, 2007 10:10 am

I agree w/ SteelerFan…back should have “the phrase.”

I’m gonna pick one up. When I cross paths with someone else wearing one, we’ll have to come up w/ PittGirl Minion Secret Hand Shake…then move forward for a drink.

Conrad best show up on his show wearing one of these.

8. Tom
    November 30, 2007 5:15 pm

Great site Mike! Love the McKees Rocks & reserved parking t-shirts.

You should have a request box, where people could submit suggestions to you. Once you have a good list, setup an online poll and have people vote on them.

9. Woy
    December 2, 2007 6:08 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments and suggestions, everyone! Like PG said (very funny, PittGirl) this has been in process for some time. There were lots of things to work out big and small, but it finally came to fruition!

Aeran – I hear Bostonians use the folding chair to reserve parking spaces, so you might get some glimpses of recognition…!

Bram – I could check, but I think what our fulfillment house would consider volume would probably be higher than five, like in the tens or hundreds. Which, I mean, if you wanted to buy that many it would be fine with me. ;)