- December 7, 2007
- filed under Hot Burghers, Matt Lamanna, Mayor Ravenstahl, Pirates, Steelers, Weather, Yarone Zober
DOWNTIME AGAIN?!?! I am so sorry. Woy is working with the site host to figure out what the hell is going on. Thanks for being patient with it.
1. Two snowy days in a row here in the Burgh. I’m sure any minute now KDKA will let us know that the world is ending.
2. You guys ever check out the PG’s caption contest? This week’s (shamelessly lifted from the site):
I imagine the PG got at least 600 entries along the lines of “The Pirates won the 2008 World Series…”
3. Who said it?
“I’m more like the elf.”
- Yarone Zober trying to explain the org chart to Lukey (Santa).
- Lukey trying to explain the new org chart to Yarone Zober in which Santa = UPMC
- A doting dad, about his adoptive daughter’s absolutely awesome attempt to make life better for foster children. This girl just made my day.
4. To that kind thirty-ish gentleman that offered a hand to help me step off the slushy curb the other day because I rushed out the door forgetting to bring my snow boots and was left to gingerly step around ice while wearing my high-heeled do-me boots. Rock on with your bad chivalrous self!
5. Another article about Anthony Smith’s stupid mouth. The only person I want to hear guaranteeing a Steelers win is God, or maybe Troysus.
My God, we better win this game or I am going to be EXTRA SPECIAL violent toward pigeons on Monday.
6. Matt Lamanna on a new ABC News story (man, ABC News loves Matt Lamanna) looking hotter than he’s ever looked. He needs to wear that shirt all the time. (h/t Sara)
7. A song about Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat. (h/t Jess)