1. Woy thinks he’s solved the downtime issue. Let’s all cross our fingers and kick a pigeon for good luck.
2. A welcome piece of good news in the wake of the debacle in Foxsboro yesterday, the Penguins are just continuing to kick ass, winning four in a row.
3. There are lots and lots of sad gamblers out there today.
4. A video of Sidney Crosby circa 2002. God obviously fell asleep with his finger holding down the Talent key when he made Sidney Crosby.
2:34? I want to find that kid and beat the shit out of him.
(h/t Curt O who saw it at the Post-Gazette Empty Netters blog)
5. I am basically out of the Sportsocracy fantasy football playoffs, unless a miracle happens tonight and Colston runs for 6,000 yards. Sigh.
6. A headline in the PG’s Steelers Notebook on Saturday about Willie Colon’s recent good job on pass protection.
Can I get a round of golf applause for the PG headline writers, please?
7. In case you wondered what happens when you get past Satan’s death stare in that game, reader Anthony won and sent a screen capture:
8. Ms. Mon thinks she knows who PittGirl is. I think I want that picture on a t-shirt, yo.
9. If I spray Lysol Neutra-Air in my dog’s mouth, will it kill my dog or will it freshen her vomit-ous breath?