Random n@.

1.  The PittGirl shirts were taken off the site early this morning (one lucky reader snagged one at 1:00 a.m. according to Woy).  The sales VASTLY outperformed my expectations, so Woy and I are planning another limited edition design soon.  If you didn’t get yourself a PittGirl Says Drink shirt, maybe you’ll like the next one.

2.  Also, Woy has given me a sneak peak at two new Burgh designs that will be popping up on WearPittsburgh soon and they are brilliant.  One in particular I think is going to be a huge hit.  I’ll definitely be buying it.

3.   You know I almost NEVER EVER EVER use this word, but my goodness, I must just this once.  Britney Spears is a giant fuck up.  All the money in the world doesn’t mean crap if you’ve got your head on crooked.

5.   Is this what guys think girls want?  Do you think we find you more attractive when you are straddling the front seat of your convertible while holding your guitar? You survived cancer and lightning; that makes you way more interesting than that ridiculous photo.
6.   He needs “a good no games women” and I need bleach for my eyeballs.

7.   Steelers rally at the Terrible Tree takes place today at noon.  Danny O wants you to wear black and gold.  Go home and change.

8.   Have you ever had ice cold water dumped on your head?  I have and it sucks the very breath right out of you.  So watching this PG video of the Burgh’s Polar Bear Club plunge into the Mon is making it hard to breathe.  I bet there are actual polar bears that would watch this video and go, “Frickin’ lunatics.  I wouldn’t jump in that water unless a deer was in there.”

1. Sparky
    January 4, 2008 9:42 am

Fun things are always happening at the County Courthouse courtyard—in fact, on fridays, court employees engage in karaoke there…

2. joey
    January 4, 2008 9:47 am

I love the comments of the little 11-yr old girl…”I jumped in the water today because I had nothing else to do.” LOL.

Sometimes the innocence of youth is so refreshing.

3. Me
    January 4, 2008 9:55 am

6. What exactly is “Craftonese”??? I used to live there and never noticed any different language or dialect than good ‘ol Pittsburghese…

4. Pingback: Britney Spears » Random n@.

5. Jack
    January 4, 2008 11:04 am

I turned my daughter on to the site and she bought me a PittGirl shirt for Christmas! Nice gift, but this will explain things if you see one on an older, slightly chubby, though distinguished, guy.

6. Qlarue
    January 4, 2008 12:14 pm

I wouldn;t jump into that rier on a hot day, I’m sure as hell not going to jump in when it is freezing. And that 11 year old’s parents need to be turned into CYS. Exposing your child to hypothermia is not good parenting.

7. Qlarue
    January 4, 2008 12:15 pm

I wouldn;t jump into that river on a hot day, I’m sure as hell not going to jump in when it is freezing. And that 11 year old’s parents need to be turned into CYS. Exposing your child to hypothermia is not good parenting.

8. Missy
    January 4, 2008 2:55 pm

Woo Hoo! That was me that snagged the 1am shirt. I almost panicked, I thought that I was too late!!

9. chrys
    January 4, 2008 11:51 pm

3. I thought this would be a Brit-free-zone. Anyway.. I have to say I hope she gets help

4. Where is 4????

5. LOL!

6. Bleach just ain’t enough!!

7. woo-hoo

8. I just don’t understand the fascination…

10. John Cihon
    January 10, 2008 10:42 pm

I don’t know what girls want, why do you think I placed an ad on Craigslist? I put up a picture that I like. I guess I shouldn’t feel too bad that you took a cheap shot at me because you took one at Britney Spears in the item above me.