1. I think we all need a little break from the contentious tax issue that suddenly has us up in each other’s grills all,
“You’re a doofus.”
“No, YOU’RE a doofus to google infinity!”
Let’s not forgot that we all have something in common. In addition to just wanting what’s best for our city, we all also like to make fun of those losers on Craigslist.
- One grainy shot of his forehead and three clear shots of his cars. Yes, we ladies are ALL about the cars. Boy, men really don’t understand the opposite sex at all do they?
- Can’t. Roll. Eyes. Any. Harder. Ow.
- He was doing just fine until that last picture and then … KABOOM!
- Here’s my head. Here’s my head. Here’s my head. Here’s my nipples.
- Yo yo! White grlz in the hizzle, throwin’ signs. Holla.
2. A Mike Tomlin/Coors parody. Awesome! (h/t Josie)
3. Out of Fayette County:
State police say two Fayette County stepbrothers shot and killed four cows after dusk on the first day of deer rifle hunting season.
Police say 21-year-old Ronald Dwayne Regish III, of Dunbar, and 22-year-old Allen Kessler, of Normalville, fired 10 shots at the cows in Saltlick Township. A juvenile is also charged with firing a shot.
Police say the men used a spotlight to find the animals and told police they thought the animals were deer.
Yeah, I can totally see the resemblance.
And you know how deer like to meander around slowly under their incredible weight, even after shots are fired. It’s not like deer naturally go bolting into the distance at the the sound of a chipmunk burping or anything. No, they just freeze up and go, “Mooooo?”
I bet they really just wanted some severed cow heads for decoration. It’s Fayette County. ANYTHING is possible.
4. Reader Bobby posted a picture on his Facebook profile of him wearing his PittGirl shirt.
I love Bobby.
5. The lesbians. They are in love with KDKA’s Valerie Abati, who I remind you in case you are a giant stupid-head, is NOT related to Sonni Abatta.
6. Mike Tomlin has been nominated for the Coach of the Year. The Devil is also nominated. Because the NFL apparently thinks cheaters make great coaches.