Loser.

Video of T.O. breaking down crying over Dallas’ loss yesterday:

I think I speak for all of Steeler Nation when I say, once again:

1. Brother Anthony
    January 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Hines Ward cried for Bettis after the January 05 (i think) loss to the Patriots. They won the Super Bowl the following year.

2. Pensgirl
    January 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Heard a clip of this played on a DC radio station this morning, after which one of the DJs said, “Somebody call a waaaah-mbulance.” HA!

3. chrys
    January 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Isn’t T.O. the one who started all the “crap” about Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson? Isn’t he the ass who suggested that Jessica be banned from the games? He is a drama queen!! He’s like a little boy who feels he has have all of the attention. I swear, someone should just punch T.O. in his big fat mouth!! yuk!

4. Eileen
    January 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey, he’s thinking look what a little crying did for Hillary’s image.

5. DW
    January 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Nice earrings, though. Ha.

He was the one that started all the Simpson/Romo drama. Someone needs to up his meds.

6. justretiredguy
    January 14, 2008 4:24 pm

I don’t get crying over a game. I’ve seen grown men cry actual tears because dem stillers lost a game. If your mother dies, ok, but a game?

7. Dawn
    January 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Dear T.O.,

1. Seeing pop warner player, High school players, and even college players cry can be endearing to fans. Seeing a millionaire with enough bling in his ears to feed Liechtenstein for a winter is not.

2. He who creates the drama may not then call for the end of said drama.

3. You are not Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry Maguire.

Kthxbai.

8. Still A. Fan
    January 14, 2008 6:08 pm

TO’s fame is in OT.

9. NY Luvs Pitts
    January 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Being a Steeler fan from NY this was especially special to me. I was praying that the Giants take Dallas out of the game because Pittsburgh has to be the first to get the one for the other thumb. I’ll be damned if Dallas get their 6th ring before the Steelers.

10. Julie_Gong
    January 15, 2008 8:56 am

Just a quick question…

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Pittsburgh?

January 15, 2008 5:20 pm

“tito — get me some tissue! jermaine — stop teasing!”

(if any of you out here remembers one of the greatest comedy albums of all time that came out in the early 80’s, you’ll know what I’m talking about.)