- January 16, 2008
- filed under Annoying Burghers, Celebrity sightings, David Conrad, Hot Burghers, Weather
1. Good morning, Burghers. You love PittGirl, right? But if you’re like me, which is HUMAN, you secretly love it when otherwise popular people get scolded or criticized. Some might even say, “put in her place.”
So you’ll love the comments section to this post where not only are some great arguments made about the Hill agreement, but also PittGirl is scolded for not using my powers for good, for selling a shirt that promotes the drinking of alcoholic beverages, etc. At one point, I am actually compared to Paris Hilton.
Oh, that smarts. Bitch-slapped by Dr. Goddess, have been I.
A friend of David Conrad’s even chimes in.
2. The PovertyNeck Hillbillies have split up, with four of the six members leaving the band, including Smoking Hot Burgher Abby Abbondanza. I like the Hillbillies, but honestly, I only know one song of theirs (Mr. Right Now), so I’m all very meh about this news. Although, this from founding member Chris Higbee:
“As with the impending end of any relationship, hurt feelings and frustration may prompt negative statements, rumors or speculation. As the owner of the PNH, I want our fans to know that I have managed the band with honesty and integrity – – it has truly been my life’s work.”
I’m not trying to start rumors or anything, but that sure seems like a preemptive strike against some future allegations of poor management of money, doesn’t it? We shall see.
3. Dear thieving assholes of the Burgh,
Hiya. Could you ask amongst yourselves and find the particular asshole that decided to steal a wheelchair from an eight-year-old with spina bifida, and then would you beat the shit out of that asshole, beat the shit out of yourselves while you’re at it, and then maybe give the kid his chair back?
4. Dear men of the Burgh,
Charlize Theron will be in the city next month to film “The Road” with Viggo Mortensen. Start planning now on how you can manage to meet that hot piece of …
Oh, wait. I’m a girl. I’m not supposed to objectify women like that.
5. Professor Pausch made it to his son’s sixth birthday and is expecting his current treatment to hold for two-four more months.
6. Yes, it makes perfect sense that Target and Macy’s have put away the sweaters and put out the bikinis and shorts. Why do you ask?