The latest exhibit at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Oakland is all about waste.
There’s much to learn in the world of feces, and you can get educated by stopping by the museum.
“Some people may hear about this exhibit and think it sounds gross or weird or funny, and they’re right, it’s all of that,” said Ellen James of the museum. “But you’re actually going to learn a lot about the science of poop.”
1. This is such a coincidence because just the other day I said to myself, “PittGirl, you know what you don’t know enough about? Poop!”
2. Can I ask? Shouldn’t this have been an exhibit at the Science Center and not so much the Museum of Natural History? What’s up with that?
3. The best part of the video might be the camera panning from the phrase “Number Two” right on over to poor poor Andrew Stockey.
4. Watch Ms. James in the video as she actually utters that “science of poop” phrase. You can see she just kind of chokes on the word, probably thinking here I am on the local news standing across from smoking hot Andrew Stockey and I’m about to say the word poop. Here I go. POOP!
5. Poop is a funny word.
6. Not as funny of a word as sausages though.
7. I dare you to say sausages six times in a row and NOT break into a smile.
8. Told ya.
(h/t to Randy)