- January 31, 2008
- filed under Downtown happenings, Hot Burghers, Local media, Mike Tomlin, Steelers, The Damn Pigeons
1. Two Random n@ posts in a row. That’s just how I roll sometimes.
2. My latest 80s/90s obsession is Bryan Adams. HAWT!
3. This post at Inner Bitch. Holy crap, did that picture make me laugh.
4. The latest video at T&A (this one a collaboration with Ms. Mon) might be Anthony’s most inspired, hilarious video yet. If ever I meet Anthony, I am going to throw myself at his feet in hero-worship and maybe even self-unite him. Also? Oprah with Sally Wiggin hair is kinda hot.
5. I mean, really, why is it so hard to find a girl that likes a guy that dresses in girls clothes?! What is wrong with women these days?!?
6. Oh, for the love of God. Just, no.
7. You know how some group called “Anonymous” (holy shit, that’s super original!) has declared war on scientology? Well they’re planning a “raid” on the Pittsburgh Church of scientology on the South Side on February 9. I don’t even know what they do at these “raids.” While I am frickin’ scared of scientologists and the entire “religion” and if any member of my family ever even approaches a member of the “church” I would body-tackle that family member to the ground and drag him/her kicking and screaming to Western Psych, I certainly don’t support persecuting anyone because of their religion … as misguided and cult-ish and ludicrous OMG you believe an alien is hidden in a volcano and you blindly follow the teachings of a science-fiction writer that once said he’d like to start a religion just for the profit of it … as that religion is (longest PittGirl sentence ever).
8. This is pretty much how it feels when I walk down Smithfield. EVASIVE MANEUVERS! EVASIVE MANEUVERS! (h/t Jim)
9. Mike Tomlin is the Victoria’s Secret Sexiest NFL Coach for 2008. Abso-freakin’-lutely. (h/t TW)