Random n@.

1.  Two Random n@ posts in a row.  That’s just how I roll sometimes.

2.  My latest 80s/90s obsession is Bryan Adams.  HAWT!

3.  This post at Inner Bitch.  Holy crap, did that picture make me laugh.

4.   The latest video at T&A (this one a collaboration with Ms. Mon) might be Anthony’s most inspired, hilarious video yet.  If ever I meet Anthony, I am going to throw myself at his feet in hero-worship and maybe even self-unite him.  Also?  Oprah with Sally Wiggin hair is kinda hot.

5.   I mean, really, why is it so hard to find a girl that likes a guy that dresses in girls clothes?!  What is wrong with women these days?!?

6.   Oh, for the love of God.   Just, no.

7.   You know how some group called “Anonymous” (holy shit, that’s super original!) has declared war on scientology?  Well they’re planning a “raid” on the Pittsburgh Church of scientology on the South Side on February 9.  I don’t even know what they do at these “raids.”   While I am frickin’ scared of scientologists and the entire “religion” and if any member of my family ever even approaches a member of the “church” I would body-tackle that family member to the ground and drag him/her kicking and screaming to Western Psych, I certainly don’t support persecuting anyone because of their religion … as misguided and cult-ish and ludicrous OMG you believe an alien is hidden in a volcano and you blindly follow the teachings of a science-fiction writer that once said he’d like to start a religion just for the profit of it …  as that religion is (longest PittGirl sentence ever).

8.   This is pretty much how it feels when I walk down Smithfield. EVASIVE MANEUVERS!  EVASIVE MANEUVERS!  (h/t Jim)

9.   Mike Tomlin is the Victoria’s Secret Sexiest NFL Coach for 2008.  Abso-freakin’-lutely. (h/t TW)

1. Christina
    January 31, 2008 11:31 am

6. I’m going to have nightmares about the guy holding the rifle to his crotch. There’s nothing sexier than a man who can identify phallic connotations.

The best part of his ad is that he wants a woman who can “hold a decent conversation”, and isn’t completly (sic) brain dead”. Cursed by his own hubris.

2. chrys
    January 31, 2008 12:10 pm

2. Bryan Adams! I remember having a poster of him on my wall as a teen.. very hot. LOL

5. if only I were single.. ugh

6. hmm..gun and penis.. someone is feeling a little low about what he is truly packing.

3. cultlord
    January 31, 2008 12:14 pm

Actually, all the picketing / protesting of Scientology is February 10th – which is Lisa McPherson’s birthday. With all the buzz about this online, it’s like the internet’s version of the planets aligning.

4. Sooska
    January 31, 2008 12:24 pm

#3 It is WRONG to kill cows. How is it exactly that cows can elude police for a month? Oh wait! They are in Florida! Also, who knew Floridian police know how to speak cow (Mooing over a loud speaker)?
    #6 He’s gay. Bet on it. He wants someone (under “men seeking women” but no further mention of gender) with an “athletic build.” The crotch gun gives it away. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
    #9 YES! But then who else can represent? Belicheat? Holmgren?

January 31, 2008 1:08 pm

it would have been good to have that cow-warning sign on the turnpike a few months ago:

6. NY Luvs Pitts
    January 31, 2008 1:41 pm

9. Oh Yeah!!!

7. Pensgirl
    January 31, 2008 2:22 pm

2. Straight from the Heart, Summer of ’69, Run to You. Solid.

6. There aren’t enough Es and Ws in the world to express the right level of eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

9. Hey, he also one Sexiest NFL Coach in The Book of Things That Are Totally Obvious! The real question is whether he actually had any competition. (The answer: PFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

8. Pensgirl
    January 31, 2008 2:28 pm

Wow, did I say “one?” Musta put on my dummy cap today. That would be won.

9. Brian
    January 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Is it wrong that I want to get with the girl who said, “Cursed by his own hubris”? I love you. Now if I could only get this gun out of my crotch…

10. In Sewickley
    January 31, 2008 2:56 pm

I know the writer of that article on Mike Tomlin. Nice guy.

11. SirFuller
    January 31, 2008 10:36 pm

7. From what I gather, these raids primarily consist of protesting/ picketing out front of the office. Sometimes, they will send recruits in to take that free “personality test” that Scientologists use to lure members into the religion.

12. Steeler_tom
    January 31, 2008 11:21 pm

11. Anyone notice that the asian man featured at the end of that commercial was in an earlier Nissan commercial? He was in the end of the early 90’s commercial where the adventurer who steals Barbie from Ken commercial….. Now that was a great soundtrack to a commercial too! (VH rockin’ out!)

13. Bulldog
    February 1, 2008 2:42 am

Did anyone else notice that when WTAE covered the Tomlin deal on Thursday night’s newcast that they had a photo of him that was credited to “burghblog.com”? Very cool.

February 1, 2008 11:11 am

sally rocks my world!

February 1, 2008 11:11 am

and, so does her sally wiggin hair!