PittGirl gets hate mail.

From the comments to my post where I called the people that let ten sled dogs live in their house with them FREAKS!

PITTGIRL,

AS A FORMER PITT CHEERLEADER, AND WIFE OF A STEELER, I REALLY LIKED YOU JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR “NAME”. UNFORTUNATELY, I’VE REALIZED THAT YOU ARE A JUDGEMENTAL BITCH. YOU SHOULD KNOW TO NEVER TRASH ANIMALS OR ANIMAL LOVERS. YOU MUST BE A DEMOCRAT, SINCE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE EVERYONE’S FUCKING BUSINESS! DROP OUT OF SCHOOL NOW, YOU’LL NEVER MAKE IT IN BROADCASTING.

1. Judgmental bitch. I’ve called myself as much. Except I spell judgmental properly.

2. However, being called a “judgmental bitch” by someone that had this to say about Sonni Abatta and Alison Morris:

HERSELF! ARROGANT B! BUT-ANYONE IS BETTER THAN ALI MORRIS WHAT A HACK-SHE CANT ANCHOR FOR CRAP!

Hello, kettle.

3. “Drop out of school now, you’ll never make it in broadcasting.”

Who the hell does she think I am?

4. Do you think that by telling me she’s the wife of a Steeler (which, granted, I don’t really believe her) she thought I would be scared and shaking because THE WIFE OF A STEELER THINKS I’M A JUDGMENTAL BITCH!?

I couldn’t care less. Now if David Conrad calls me all, “Yo, PG, you’re a judgmental bitch” …

I’d self-divorce his ass.

5. Anyone know of any Steelers’ wives that vote Republican and that were Pitt cheerleaders?

Anyone? Anyone? Zober?

6.  I bet she’s a Furry.

1. Dan (Not Onarato)
    February 4, 2008 12:54 pm

maybe shes the wife of the Brian St. Pierre’s or Jerman Tuman’s imposter and thats where she gets it..

2. joey
    February 4, 2008 1:02 pm

Former pitt cheerleader
    Wife of a steeler

If those are her two shinning credentials, then I hope she is skimming some $ of her Hubby’s paycheck, cause that ain’t gonna get her far in life….unless she’s also a stripper….

3. Pensgirl
    February 4, 2008 1:03 pm

I really liked you just because of your “name.”

Pretty much says everything you need to know.

4. BBM
    February 4, 2008 1:11 pm

Perhaps she forgot the “McBeam?” As in, she’s the wife of Steely McBeam?

5. Brian
    February 4, 2008 1:15 pm

OK, the irony of, and I cut in paste in its all-caps glory, YOU MUST BE A DEMOCRAT, SINCE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE EVERYONE’S FUCKING BUSINESS!, is that isn’t it the Republicans that rammed home the Patriot Act and are all sexy over surveillance and just kind of want to know what we’re doing at all times? To whoever wrote that gem of an e-mail, YOU DON’T SEEM TO FOLLOW OR UNDERSTAND WORLD EVENTS, SO YOU MUST BE A FAKE STEELERS WIFE AND FAKE FORMER PITT CHEERLEADER.

6. Mia`
    February 4, 2008 1:16 pm

Was she really bragging about being a cheerleader? My turn to be a judgemental bitch, if the only thing you are proud of in your life is that you USED to do something, and what someone else does (assuming of course that the married to a Steeler is true…) … wow, that’s a really sad life. No wonder she has to send hate mail doing the exact same thing she accused you of…being in someone else’s business. What else has she got?

“What do you want to be when you grow up? Gee mommy! I’m gonna be an x-cheerleader and a wife to someone who does something really cool!” Come to think of it…that fits most of the cheerleaders I’ve known.

7. URCORRECT might not be a girl
    February 4, 2008 1:28 pm

I found this post:

on 07 Nov 2007 at 6:58 pm 11.

URCORRECT said …

Linda u r right. Miss Morris HATES Pittsburgh. BIG Time! She whines about how NYC is so much better and she can’t wait to get back there. Wake up people! They are NOT the same as they appear. Also, have you looked at her body? It’s gone South in her twenties-ugh!
    I am a guy who is stuck working with her!

8. Johnny
    February 4, 2008 1:37 pm

Relax. Nothing to see here, it’s just a Troll. Move along, move along.

9. TC
    February 4, 2008 1:58 pm

You should ban her ass until she makes nice with a gift, like a gold plated bacon dish.

10. spoon
    February 4, 2008 2:01 pm

someone speaks ill of AliMo! oh HELL naw!

I really wish there was a picture (from Podcamp Pittsburgh 2 after party) of the table of “Training Squad Bimbos” I went over to and messed with. Woy can back me up on this one. This sounds like one of them. Actually, there is a video of the ladies: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIszPCKXO3U

Training Squad Bimbos are the women who couldn’t nail a Steeler so hey went for the 4th stringers on the training squad hoping that someday their man will make league minimum.

11. scottie
    February 4, 2008 2:42 pm

Oh..Muh..Gawd. No she di’nt! Some little bleached out girl from the Rocks (sorry) called you judgmental? She’s probably just jealous because that little See-You-Next-Tuesday doesn’t get as much attention in a year that you get in a day.

And don’t get me started on the Democrats being nebby thing. She’s probably reading some Anne Coulter whilst eating her chipped ham sammich at Isaly’s.

12. Goob
    February 4, 2008 2:46 pm

Well, now, wait a minute. This is interesting. Quoth:

What they probably meant was “…since you need to be in (or ‘up in’, or ‘in on’, or ‘about’, more maybe some other disastrous preposition) everyone’s…”. I wasn’t aware that trashing animal lovers was an actual policy plank of the Democratic Party, and I wasn’t able to find any mention of this on the website of said, or various other media archives relating to, or blogs that lead discussion of, or, say, The Moon (I checked).

But then, after some pause, I wondered if what they wrote was what they actually meant.

13. LMax
    February 4, 2008 3:40 pm

Wait a minute… wait a minute… I’m laughing so hard that I’m crying… I’ll need to dry my eyes before I continue…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, PittGirl! You remind me daily why I love theburghblog.com sooooo much.

The owners of the pack of sled dogs… still FREAKS! Furthermore, I am a democrat and I love my animals. I don’t like to spoon all 3 of my animals in bed every night, so perhaps that makes me the freak in bimbo/cheerleader/wifey’s mind?

14. BagitTagit
    February 4, 2008 3:43 pm

PITTGIRL,

AS A FORMER PITT STUDENT, WHO USED TO BANG PITT CHEERLEADERS, AND FAN OF A STEELER, I REALLY LIKED YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A WOMAN WITH A PULSE. UNFORTUNATELY, I’VE REALIZED THAT YOU ARE SMART. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MEN DON’T LIKE SMART WOMEN. YOU MUST BE A TECHNOCRAT, SINCE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BLOG! DROP OUT OF SCHOOL NOW, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU GO TO PITT BECAUSE IT’S KIND OF LIKE YOU ALREADY DROPPED OUT.

15. John
    February 4, 2008 4:04 pm

Jeez Scottie! What’s up with hatin’ on the Rocks. Oh wait, I grew up there, so you’re pretty much on the money. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if PittGirl’s new BFF was a “worker” at Club Erotica. That’s just about the mentality/lack of education you get there.

16. REARless
    February 4, 2008 4:21 pm

umm…what is a furry?

17. Philly Cheeseburgher
    February 4, 2008 4:53 pm

The Steeler she is married to is probably the guy who “manages” the ball boys and Gatorade-squirting dudes….

18. Pingback: divorce » Blog Archive » PittGirl gets hate mail.

February 4, 2008 5:54 pm

maybe she was the mental case who shot up cedric wilson’s crib?

of course, I don’t think he married her — he was just the babydaddy….

as for furries — here ya go, “REARless”: http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/13632162/detail.html

20. KGC
    February 4, 2008 5:58 pm

Do you know why PITT Cheerleaders like games at Heinz Field?

It’s so they don’t have to go all the way to the concession stands to get something to eat. /rimshot

21. Still A Fan
    February 4, 2008 6:11 pm

BagitTagit wins. stop trying.

22. Dan (Not Onarato)
    February 5, 2008 8:42 am

10 bonus points for BagitTagit

Giddyup.

23. NotSoNice
    February 5, 2008 8:39 pm

Aren’t we all a former Pitt cheerleader and aren’t we all married to a Steelers player? Hmmmmmm?

24. Dan (Not Onarato)
    February 6, 2008 8:09 am

I dont know if anyone should go bragging that they were a Pitt cheerleader…

So what do you call a Pitt cheerleader? Anything you want..she’ll be gone in the morning

25. Houston
    May 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Listen. Do not have an opinion while you listen because frankly, your opinion doesn?t hold much water outside of Your Universe. Just listen. Listen until their brain has been twisted like a dripping towel and what they have to say is all over the floor.

26. JacobS
    June 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Wow! You get pretty crazy over a guy, who pretended to be a girl! You may want to get out a little. LMAO

27. JacobS
    June 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Also, if you’re going to put yourself out there, you should take the criticism with class. You look like a fool for falling for a fake email. No “steelers” wives OR Cheerleaders would be blogging or reading yours’. It was a current male, Pitt student. He’s proud of his accomplishment though. Maybe next time you’ll catch on before looking amateurish.