- February 4, 2008
- filed under Downtown happenings, Random, Steelers, The Damn Pigeons, Weird Burghers
1. Ruth Ann Dailey shouted out to me and this is me shouting back.
2. This CMU prof, DaveTouretzky, has an awesome site with a portion of it dedicated to scientology’s secrets, including a HILARIOUS pamphlet featuring Kirstie Alley which Roger Friedman linked to today. Not so hilarious and more scary than anything? That auditing machine on the cover. Holy shit.
I wouldn’t let that machine audit my taxes, much less my brain. I bet if you hooked me up to that thing, it would blow. Swear to God.
Dr. Touretzky’s areas of expertise include the study of rodent brains. So you can clearly see why he’s taken to studying the scientologists.
Ba-da-dum! Here all week, yo.
3. Speaking of CMU … yeah, bay-bee!
4. Reminder: Kordell Stewart = NOT gay and loves the sex with girls.
6. Speaking of CMU … Professor Pausch went to Disney World with his family, is losing his sense of touch in his fingers, and is still hanging in there.
7. Reader Arika sent this to me and it made me laugh, I tell you. Srsly.