1. Thanks to my cousin, I am now completely addicted to Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. I know! Not their lattes or their Coolattas or Moolattas or whatever the else hell they try to sell. Not even their donuts. Just their regular cup of joe.
I am now incapable of driving past a Dunkin Donuts without slamming on my brakes and whipping my steering wheel around screaming to my frightened passengers, “LEAN!”
Which is normally how I react when I see a Sonic. If at any point in my life I am driving down a road that has a Sonic on the left, directly across from the Dunkin Donuts on my right … the end.
2. Don’t let anyone ever tell you that the Burgh doesn’t have seemingly normal, hot, available girls. She totally gives off a Mandy Moore vibe. I think I would hook her up with this dude or maybe this one. Can’t decide. Oh, screw it, Mandy. You pick.
3. Best. Shirtless. Craigslist. Picture. EVER! Hah!
4. Apparently I am the only soul in the world that doesn’t give a rat’s ass where Terrelle Pryor goes to college.
5. Freddy Sanchez is staying in Pittsburgh for at least two, maybe three years. This is great for Pittsburgh, not so great for Freddy Sanchez. Just kidding.
“I’m thrilled,” Sanchez said at a PNC Park news conference. “Pittsburgh is where I want to be. Everybody knows that. For me and my family, it was kind of a no-brainer. We love this community, and we appreciate the support that our fans give us. There’s nothing better than going on the field knowing the fans are on your side, like they are here.”
You think we rock, Freddy? You should see us during a winning season. Crazed.
6. The weather:
I’m not complaining.
I’m just sighing.