The Jeff Reedification of Ben Roethlisberger

Reader Michael (who I shamelessly stole this post’s title from) wrote:

So on my way into work this morning adult performer Stormy Daniels was appearing on a local guy-centric talk show to promote her performance tonight at one of Baltimore’s finest “Ballets.” Well the conversation moved to Ms. Daniels’ conquests and guys who hit on her and this being a guy-centric show the hosts asked her about athletes.

She hemmed and hawed and disclaimed that she did not want to “start any rumors” because she hasn’t “slept” with him but she really liked and has hung out with Ben Roethlisberger.

Hilarity ensued, as it is wont to do, when the hosts asked her if the Earl lived up to his nickname (Big Ben) and Ms. Daniels in that ohhh so sexy purr seemed to intimate that he did. Post-interview there was much speculation that she seemed to have the first hand knowledge necessary to answer that question.

The minions are going to hire pigeons to gouge my eyes out for posting this.

Bring it.

1. Not Surprised
    February 8, 2008 9:55 am

Ben is a class act isn’t he?
    No wonder we love Crosby so much.

2. minion # 77777777
    February 8, 2008 10:07 am

That means nothing to me…keep trying pittgirl!

3. mel
    February 8, 2008 10:12 am

i DON’T BELIEVE ONE WORD THAT LADY SAID.

4. wshicldtel
    February 8, 2008 10:20 am

to mel – Why?

5. NY Luvs Pitts
    February 8, 2008 10:32 am

Things that make you go hmmmmmm!

6. mel
    February 8, 2008 10:43 am

I just think people are making this shit up.

7. Jonesin' for Pittgirl
    February 8, 2008 10:46 am

Well, obviously this is true because if we can’t trust “adult performer” Stormy Daniels then we can’t trust anyone!

8. buckeye girl
    February 8, 2008 10:51 am

Stay classy Benny!!!!

9. KGC
    February 8, 2008 10:52 am

I think I need a picture of Ms. Daniels to see if Ben is guilty or not. :)

10. Bram R
    February 8, 2008 11:52 am

Just googled Stormy Daniels. He could do worse. Much worse.

11. Not a Minion
    February 8, 2008 11:59 am

Regardless of whether it is true or not, Ben really is not all that good looking – and is pretty much a typical “I’m young, rich, and famous” type of guy. Why the fierce loyalty, minions?

12. Kelli
    February 8, 2008 12:02 pm

[i]I think the Earl has been lost and is destined to become the next Jeff Reed, only, you know like as a real football player.[/i]

This is the only part that kind of bothers me. I mean, Jeff Reed isn’t a real football player? I know he’s a kicker and that isn’t quite as bad ass as other positions. But hey, he’s a good kicker and he does do his job (anyone remember Miami?)

Yeah, he’s skeevy. But I don’t really care, because I’m not sleeping with him. He gets that ball through the uprights and that does count for something – I would say he is a real football player.

Sad, but to me, that is the most interesting part of this whole thing.

13. H
    February 8, 2008 12:06 pm

As I’ve admitted before, I’m a minion. If this is true, then thank you. You’ve just answered a question most of us have…although some don’t want to actually admit that they have wondered this. LOL

14. pittgirl
    February 8, 2008 12:18 pm

H —

A minion with a sense of humor! I love you!

PittGirl

15. DLPGH
    February 8, 2008 12:54 pm

Wait, I must have missed this…What did Jeff Reed do?

16. Bill from Hanover
    February 8, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey …..

We are finally getting a SONIC here in Hanover, PA ……… Yeah Baby …….

I posted the article as the website … Just have a DD ready to open …. Best of both worlds ….

17. wshicldtel
    February 8, 2008 1:14 pm

to DLPGH Did you mean Who did Jeff Reed do? You might want to ask one of his coaches !!

18. Still A Fan
    February 8, 2008 2:06 pm

am i the only person who is going to point out how funny “first hand knowledge” is?

or i am just being captain obvious?

19. BurgherinArkansas
    February 8, 2008 2:18 pm

Maybe the Earl caught one of her “ballet” shows with some of his loyal subjects….bravo bravo here’s a 20

20. Not a Minion
    February 8, 2008 2:45 pm

Still A Fan – I did not pick up on that when I read the post but now that you have pointed it out, that’s pretty funny!

21. DLPGH
    February 8, 2008 2:47 pm

haha well I googled Jeff Reed and all I could find was an almost naked picture and people making fun of it.

22. LMax
    February 8, 2008 3:55 pm

….hahahahahahahaahaha…. first hand knowledge…. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank’s for pointing that out.

23. SportyGal85
    February 8, 2008 4:03 pm

Sorry, minions, I wouldn’t get my hopes on the “big” Ben thing. I had always heard it was really the opposite, but…

Still a fan: I didn’t even think about that until you said it..ha-ha :D

She’s “hung out” with him? That could mean anything from they’ve actually talked (or more) to they were in the same club together…remember Tony Romo and Britney Spears a few months back? For some strange reason, I’m not buying this one, unless you guys know something about Benny’s rep when it comes to whoring that would suggest otherwise.

24. Ashley Ann
    February 8, 2008 4:22 pm

i guess you could call me a minion, i do love ben and i do post on his forum but nothing you ever post about him pittgirl will ever make me stop reading your blog because i think you are HILARIOUS and ur blog brings me joy during a boring day!!! plus ppl need to have a sense of humor and lighten up a bit about ben!!!

25. PittCheMBA
    February 8, 2008 6:27 pm

I thought Ben was dating Missy Peregrym? If you compare Missy’s figure versus Stormy Daniels, there is a big difference. Missy is petite, thin. Stormy is surgically enhanced. Stormy used to look half decent, but with plastic surgery, she is not as good looking as she used to be. Maybe BB is too young, but eventually he need to stop being a player, and find a nice girl to bring home to Mom.

26. Trish
    February 8, 2008 6:43 pm

Just so you know, the Ben/Missy post is up to 800 replies. I’m not sure if that’s cool or made of epic amounts of fail.

27. minion # 77777777
    February 8, 2008 9:06 pm

H,

We already knew Big Ben lived up to his name! And I still dont by…and I have a pretty good sence of humor!

28. chrys
    February 9, 2008 12:12 am

all I can say is “eww, eww, and more ewwwww!”

29. chrys
    February 9, 2008 12:13 am

can I add one eww??

February 9, 2008 1:42 am

31. minion77777777777777
    February 9, 2008 10:31 am

“I still say Bennie looks like a guy who if he wasn’t a QB he’d be helping put a roof on your house. “Bennie, ya think yinz can bring a load a them shingles up the ladder when yer done smokin’ that joint behind the house?””

Oh my God that’s hilarious! And he would be the best damn roofer of the bunch and look hot doing it! (LOL – just had to throw that in there, ’cause everyone knows the minions think Pitt Girl’s ‘duke’ is hot)

32. Who cares?
    February 10, 2008 4:54 pm

He can get in a fuck train with Kordell Stewart as far as I’m concerned.

Just keep that right arm healthy, and keep winning games.

33. Who cares?
    February 10, 2008 4:54 pm

He can get in a sex train with Kordell Stewart as far as I’m concerned.

Just keep that right arm healthy, and keep winning games.

34. Who cares?
    February 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Yeah, fuck looks better.

35. anonomous
    February 10, 2008 9:49 pm

I can just see Benny sitting there with all his ‘girls’ and asking, “What would Jesus do?”
    Right minions?

36. ANONYMOUS!!!
    February 10, 2008 9:55 pm

benny’s prob wondering if you can spell “anonymous” correctly!!!

37. rand
    February 11, 2008 9:17 am

a low point in this blog.

38. minion # 77777777
    February 11, 2008 5:34 pm

A common misconeption is that minions think Benny is perfect…well I’m here to say that true blue minions realize that theire QB is a man…and with that he thinks with his”other head” so his stuff doent bother us…why you ask? Because Ben does a lot of good in community to…and you have to take the good with the bad…just like with any other person.

39. Pingback: Ambien.