Wendy Bell still rocks. Still.

So readers are emailing me asking me if my girl-crush Wendy Bell is pregnant.

I emailed Wendy because we’re like TH…..IS and she has confirmed that she is now sporting bigger boobs … er … that she is indeed pregnant.

Yay for Wendy!

She also took the time to say:

I still think it’s so lovely that you’ve created the “most loved/hated” persona for me. Fantastic. Who could wish for so much? I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m getting a huge stomach, so there’s no holding back.

Keep up the good work… And if you get a second… you HAVE to check out the hilarious site my husband sent me. Freaking beautiful.

www.chucknorrisfacts.com

If you don’t find it funny, you’re …

Well, I’ll just end it there, suffice it to say that Wendy is one hilarious, hot mama.

Chuck Norris Facts is as funny as she says. My personal favorites that had me laughing out loud as I read them, laughing out loud on my way to work as I was thinking about them, and laughing out loud as I’m cutting and pasting them now:

•  If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t throw up if he drinks too much. Chuck Norris throws down!
  • Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
  • Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

And my absolute favorite:

Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the “Circle of Life.”

1. scottie
    February 15, 2008 8:47 am

yes, it’s true that wendy bell is carrying our lovechild.

damn you, pg! we hadn’t even told my parents yet.

2. Big AL
    February 15, 2008 8:50 am

Pittgirl,

You actually need to go to the original site for Chuck Norris Facts: http://4q.cc/

And, here is a good one from there:

Every morning, Chuck Norris is woken up by a beautiful supermodel. Chuck Norris, however, likes to sleep late, so he usually pushes the snooze button. (Chuck Norris defines “push the snooze button” as “punch in the face”.)

So Pittgirl, from your experience, how late does Chuck Norris sleep and what does he like for breakfast? ;-)

3. Dan (Not Onarato)
    February 15, 2008 9:50 am

Dr. Joe is a lucky man….Congrats Wendy!

Whos starting the baby pool?

4. Julie_Gong
    February 15, 2008 10:26 am

I wish I were like TH…IS with Wendy Bell. Damn!

5. Laurie
    February 15, 2008 10:50 am

On the topic of Wendy Bell, can I just ask if anybody else noticed that sweet cut-out heart shirt she was wearing during Tuesday’s coverage of Blizzard Apocalypse 2008? All I can say is I’ve never seen Sally Wiggin show that much skin during a winter weather emergency!

6. chrys
    February 15, 2008 10:53 am

I know some people will think I am nuts.. but I too really like Wendy. People piss and moan that she isn’t a “real news woman”. WTF?? LOL! I lived in New York, where they supposedly” have higher quality in journalism .. let me tell you.. the first 15 minutes of news are about crime! and the last 5 minutes are usually about celebrities who are in New York.. It’s a crock of shit.. I’d rather have my news from someone who can be sincere and funny. Personality is not a bad thing for news achors to have..LOL! That’s just one of the reasons I enjoy living here. I guess this means I have a “girl crush” too.. so don’t tell my husband, he’d enjoy it too much. :)

Congrats on the pregnancy Wendy!

7. BBM
    February 15, 2008 11:01 am

PG, you need to use your “in” to convince Wendy to bring back the blog. I miss the deuce tales.

8. In Sewickley
    February 15, 2008 11:49 am

Please no more Wendy Bell stuff. =(

9. Pensgirl
    February 15, 2008 1:01 pm

The Pensblog had taken that Chuck Norris thing and run with it, basically applying it to Mario – it’s on their “best of” list.

And now a lot of Pens fans text similar items about Gary Roberts to the jumbotron during games (e.g., “Gary Roberts counted to infinity…twice.”).

Congrats to Wendy!

10. Me
    February 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Oh good, she’s pregnant. Then she’ll have to take maternity leave and be off the air for awhile. I might actually watch WTAE news then. Sorry not a fan of her style. Though, they’re all doing it now, so what’s the diff, eh? Anyway, congrats to her.

11. the violet
    February 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Yay for Wendy! I think the cameraman purposly held a wide shot of her last night at the news desk at just the right angle to let everyone know without a doubt that she is expecting. Wendy is the best and I miss her blog!

February 15, 2008 3:57 pm

seeing that chuck norris stuff makes me wish conan would bring back the “walker, texas ranger lever” — that rocks.

that website above rocks, too.

13. STL WENDY FAN!
    February 15, 2008 6:13 pm

I am very happy for Wendy! And although we are entitled to our opinions, and we have freedom of speech. I’m sick of so many people slamming her all the time. Pittsburghers can be very harsh. I can’t wait ’till your baby comes Wendy!

14. CT
    February 15, 2008 7:04 pm

I love Wendy!! I noticed her boobs yesterday too, and then the wee little tummy, I wondered about it on google but no luck. I’m so happy for Wendy and her family.

Wendy you have way more fans than haters, bring back the blog!!

15. Robin
    February 15, 2008 10:06 pm

I was secretly hoping that Wendy had dissed the treadmill and was putting on some beer pounds, but no such luck. Just Kidding. Congrats and here’s hoping for a healthy baby girl….or boy!

16. justretiredguy
    February 16, 2008 6:22 pm

I like Wendy. But I’d push her down to get to Trisha Pittman.

February 18, 2008 11:00 am

I wish I were like

TH
    IS

with Wendy Bell. And she can have her pick of TH or IS.

February 18, 2008 1:07 pm

trisha pittman — word!

19. justretiredguy
    February 18, 2008 8:50 pm

You betcha by golly wow!

20. BurghBoy
    February 18, 2008 11:15 pm

You’re about 3 years too late on the ChucK Norris thing. I mean Huckabee even knew about this years ago, why do you think he had Chucky behind him on the campaign trail?

It’s a great site.. but so 2004… and Wendy Bell needs to buy some new sweaters.

21. Melissa
    March 7, 2008 6:18 pm

I miss Wendy Bell’s blog on the WTAE website. I really wish she would bring it back. It was nice to hear that drama in the lives of other parents out there. Congrats on the pregnancy. I think Wendy is the best out there.