1. I think after this week my life will slow down a bit. PLEASE let my life slow down a bit. I’m itching to do a What They’re Really Thinking, Spring Training edition for the Buccos of Suckitude.
2. Sonni Abatta, THE Sonni Abatta, donated to Bill Toland’s effort to raise money for kids with cancer by having his head shaved on March 15. Bill is a sneaky SOB and he raised his goal from $1,000 to $1,500. If you haven’t already given a few bucks to Bill’s effort, just think, you’d be joining Sonni Abatta! And then one day when your stalking effort finally pays off and you find yourself face to face with her, you’ll have something in common to talk about!
Also, if you have given to Bill and you haven’t let me know yet, please do. I’d love for you to win the free shirt!
3. Speaking of PittGirl shirts, reader Erik wrote:
I think you’ll be amused and at least a little bit insulted by this. I was at Wal-Mart this evening and happened to be wearing the PittGirl Says Drink shirt. In the check-out lane, the cashier gave me a very odd look and said, “PittGirl? What’s that? Some kinda NASCAR thing?”
This is your legacy.
[groggily lifts head]
4. Stephanie Lemieux, Mario’s daughter, does a Mario and she does it GOOD.
Only a Lemieux can score a goal while flat on their face.
Also? Flat on my face is usually how I ice skate. It’s very sexy.
5. I really want potential Smokin’ Hot Burgher Byung-Hyun Kim to make the Pirates roster and I have no idea why I’ve suddenly become his biggest fan.
But it might have something to do with the fact that he continues to be FREAKISHLY ADORABLE!