Random n@.

1. Today is crazy. Tomorrow will be better. I promise. This Random n@ is going to suck donkey omelets, yo. Ya been warned.

2. So a teacher’s aide from the Highlands School District got caught in a hotel room with a bunch of youngsters and cocaine, a scale, beer cans, marijuana, and an empty condom wrapper. She’d like to know:

“Why is this a story?” she asked.

I can’t imagine why.
(h/t Paul)

3. Some Craigslist goodies:

4. Rob Biertempfel, the Buccos reporter for the Trib, wrote to tell me he enjoyed the blog and:

I can almost hear you growling over Kim all the way down here in Braden-town.

So I wrote:

Seeing that you’re down there face to face with the Buccos of Suckitude (and I say that with a lot of affection for the lousy bunch of losers) tell me, how’s the atmosphere this year? Winning-y? Any better than years past?

What is Kim like? Are we going to call him BK, too? Do you think he’ll make the team?

Huh? Huh?!?

And he wrote:

Yes, he responds to BK. No, he doesn’t appear to speak a ton of English (he must have apologized 10 times during our halting, six-minute interview). And as for making the team … eh, I’d say 60-40 (but that’s without seeing him pitch yet).

The aura around the club feels better than it did last year, believe it or not. More business-like. But there also is a sense of “If-I-do-well-they-can-trade-me-to-a-winning-team-Yippee!” that I get from certain fellas.

It is, as coach Tomlin would say, what it is. Don’t expect a .500 record. Do expect Jason Bay to be traded.

Will it be a fun team to watch? It will be, if you were a Sopranos fan. I watched the show just to see who would get whacked from week to week and who’d be around for the next episode. That’s how I’m guessing this Buccos season will go.

Also, if Kim makes the team, we’re losing the BK and we’re going with reader Sue’s suggestion Byung-YUM Kim.

Oh, yes.

5. I was reprimanded for not giving the boys a photo of Sonni when I last wrote about her. Here’s two oldies but goodies for YOU to growl over:

6. I HIGHLY encourage you to head to this old post and read NASCAR Lady’s latest comments. So now I have Benny lovers, NASCAR lovers, and pigeon lovers after me. If there’s a Benny-loving, NASCAR worshipping, pigeon farmer out there somewhere, I am SO going to be murdered.

Post over. Like I said, donkey omelets.

1. Ms. Caroline
    February 26, 2008 2:03 pm

With each mining of Craigslist, I die a bit more inside.

If the boy-bander is 25, that would make him 15 or 16 in 1998. The girls who answer that ad would have to be mathematically challenged. Or balding.

2. JamieO
    February 26, 2008 2:06 pm

The first Craig’s List ad saved it from sucking donkey omelets, PG. You underestimate yourself.

3. Gunn Lino
    February 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Firstly; PHd, does that mean Pretty Heavy Dude with emphasis on the dude part?

Secondly: Thank you Sonni.

4. Still A. Fan
    February 26, 2008 2:29 pm

wow. thanks for sonni.

also…the guy that doesnt want kids…and doesnt want a woman with kids….chooses a picture of himself with……KIDS!

that’s HIL AIR E US

5. spoon
    February 26, 2008 2:39 pm

You’ve hit the trifecta of whackjob groups obsessing over you. Don’t forget the One Hill Coalition people too!

Second pic of Sonni reminds me of a 90’s sporting goods model. Look at my USA running suit and vibrant fluffy hair! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I admit, it’s hot.

6. Katie
    February 26, 2008 2:47 pm

It’s stupid things like that, that make me glad I’ve already graduated from Highlands. I thought it was bad when I was there…. :shakes head:

And “Why is this a story?”…really? Really? If you can’t figure out why the hell it’s a story there’s something very wrong with you. Of course, you left your 2 children at home to go drink beer in a hotel room with your friends and meet random guys, leaving your son to come looking for you at some random point during the middle of the night.

Way to be a good parent.

7. HickoryChick
    February 26, 2008 2:55 pm

LMAO… way to piss off nascarlady.

I’m sooooooooooooo glad my kids don’t go to Highlands School District. Holy mother is that one skanky looking gal. I’m dying to know what happened in the interview when she got hired.

I’m going to get back to doing nothing now…

8. deebee
    February 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Has Nascarlady ever been to a hospital?? There are plenty of places that have shift work other than McDonalds. I guess I’ll get back to doing nothing then go to work and do nothing..

February 26, 2008 3:29 pm

could nascarlady and skankycracksmokinteachersaidewhore be one and the same?

February 26, 2008 3:30 pm

and, btw — thanks for bringin’ the sonni!

11. Mrs Pitsberger
    February 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Come on guys, sobriety counts, even if it’s court ordered. And what the heck took her so long?

12. Mrs Pitsberger
    February 26, 2008 3:57 pm

and how DARE she talk to Julie Gong like that?!!

13. Michael
    February 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Julie, you are hawt and should stick with your dream of marring a guy who doesn’t wear a ball cap to your wedding even if it means not marring until you. . . .I’m a bit choked saying it . . . are 30.

PG how did you know that NASCARLady added the comment to a post that is nearly a year old? Comment ESP? I mean how well can you track us poor visitors to your site? Are you really dick Cheney?

14. Michael
    February 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Ohh and Sonni has some big ass hands. I’m scared, Dang!

15. mudbugs
    February 26, 2008 6:07 pm

“He’s an intense PHD candidate (snicker)”
    Post Hole Digger?

16. justretiredguy
    February 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Sonni Abatta has man hands.

Also, just a wild guess…I’m assuming PhD Dudes PhD will not be in English.

Pizza Home Delivery?

17. scottie
    February 26, 2008 7:06 pm

# He’s an INTENSE PhD candidate (snicker) who wants to be “dinned and winned.” He has a “vast culture” too. In case you’re unfamiliar with the language, that’s Asshole for “I’m a loser that needs to get laid.”

Give the boy a break. When you are a total God, it’s difficult to post pictures of yourself online and still type with both hands. Obviously he’s the only one (aside from his mom) that really loves him. ;-)

18. Carmella Bing
    February 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Do ya think AbbieJean’s son was just a tad embarassed to go to school today…especially after his rocket scientist of a mom was repeatedly referred to as a former erotic dancer??? This just won’t end well.

February 27, 2008 8:29 am

sonni abata could have gorilla hands and I could not care less. what the hell is wrong with you people?

now, rachael ray — there’s some man hands for ya.

20. Fender
    February 27, 2008 9:05 am

Sonni is still a lap dance for my eyeballs!
    Those are not man hands. Those are damn sexy digits.

21. Heather
    February 27, 2008 9:56 am

Hey… do you think the mini Big Ben pic is that Brian Jackson guy?

22. chrys
    February 27, 2008 11:49 am

the first Craig’s List guy pictured with the kid.. I think I know that moron..LOL!!!

23. Sooska
    February 27, 2008 12:06 pm

INTENSE PHD CANDIDATE has deleted his entry..OOO! PG, you got to him! I am sorry I missed it but I suspect I am better off not knowing and seeing.

24. lolo
    February 27, 2008 12:06 pm

It’s still making me chuckle – MacDonalds. Heh.

LOVE this blog!

25. Ravishing Rick
    February 28, 2008 1:04 am

After working in utility tunnels under buildings all day
    it great to see that there is still BEAUTY in the burgh!!!
    thanks for the pics of Sonni

26. med girl
    February 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Leave the nascar fans alone. It’s better than golf or tennis! And why are you people so worried about someone’s wedding anyways? I think that was a year ago…wheww…get a life, girlfriend, boyfriend, real job, pet, friend, blow up doll…..something to occupy your time
    Bye Bye

27. niceguybob
    February 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Pittgirl are you a real woman? Or are you a 400 pound 55 year old bald man trying to be cool?

28. pro rider
    February 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Ok, now I see why we all think nascar is redneck….especially when we all paint our faces black and gold and crush beer cans on our chests at Steelers games. yeah, we are real class acts! Better yet, those of us who cant afford tickets so we just go to bars and get drunk as we watch the football games, while we paint ourselves…..omg what have we all come to…Pittgirl,, you rock girlfriend!

29. pro rider
    February 29, 2008 11:24 pm

hold the pickle hold the lettuce, special orders don’t upset us…all we ask is that you let us have it your way…………have it your way have it your way…at burger king! I love Pittsburgh and I work at Burger King. I love nascar too and i work at burger King. I like the Pirates and i work at Burger king. I just cant afford to go anywhere…because i work at burger king.