1. Lukey said:
“Either an endorsement for Sen. Clinton or Sen. Obama would clearly alienate the other side. When you pick a side, it’s inevitable that one side is going to be upset.”
Brilliantly put! And very clearly we can see that Lukey has been studiously reading his “Politics for Dummies.”
“Certainly, the governor and his vocal support of Hillary Clinton is something that will be taken into account, but it won’t make my decision for me,” said Ravenstahl.
Twenty bucks says he picks Hillary. Wanna bet? Because if there is one thing Lukey is, it is a dependable little puppetboy.
2. The Trib has joined in on the military-themed writing of the War on Snow and the current battle with the Potholes.
- City road crews are losing the battle against potholes, and they might not catch up until June, officials said Wednesday.
- During a respite from precipitation yesterday morning, workers attacked hundreds of potholes.
3. A Matt Lamanna post is coming up later today. I tell you because I’m just so excited about it I can’t stand it. Matt Lamanna excites me.
4. A Furry post is coming up later today. I tell you because I’m just so excited about it. Furries scare the shit out of me.
5. Reader Paula wrote regarding Patrick Swayze’s recent diagnosis with cancer of the pancreas, the same disease that Professor Pausch is battling:
Can you hook up Pausch (sp) with Swayze (sp)? You turned me on to the professor who I pray for everyday. can you get them together to try? Just a thought…I hate pigeons too! Thanks, Silent Reader Paula
Oh, Paula. You’re so sweet. Were that I had that much power. I’ve no power or connections to either of those men, other than feeling incredibly sad to see them both struck down so early by a disease so deadly.
Also, Patrick Swayze was totally my imaginary boyfriend in high school. Nobody puts PittGirl in a corner.
6. Fun, hot, funny Burghy blogger Julie Gong is “sadcakes.” Would one of you wonderful, chivalrous gentlemen with a set of morals, wheels, and rock hard abs please cheer her up from whatever saddens her? I miss fun Julie Gong.
7. The Buccos of Suckitude continue their futile efforts in Florida. Here’s a look at some of the talent.
Skinny little legs. Poor form. JAZZ HANDS!? We’re screwed.