A REALLY bad hair day.

Police say a Washington, Pa., hairstylist shot a client in the buttocks after she complained about her haircut.

Monique Reed, 38, has been arrested and charged with shooting 28-year-old Lauren Newton.

The shooting took place in Reed’s Washington apartment. Newton had apparently come to complain about the hairstyle Reed had given her.

Thoughts:

1. Do you think she was aiming for her ass? If she was, that’s a deliberate attempt at sending a message. I hate you enough to shoot you in the ass, but I love myself too much to kill you.

2. Do you think the hairstylist said, “You don’t like your new hair? Why the hell not? Turn around so I can see the back.” And then BAM! busts a cap in her ass? Literally in her ass?

That’s hardcore.

3. Ass shootings are funny. Always. Can you just see Ms. Newton being carried away face down on a stretcher all, “Bitch ruined my hair. Would you look at my hair?! Do you see this?! I’ma kill her! You hear me?! I’ma kill you for this!”

See? Funny.

1. Leslie
    March 7, 2008 10:49 am

Seeing as I drop my little girl off a few blocks from here to spend her day… not so funny that the biatch got so upset that she shot someone.

But… if it were in a different neighborhood… hilarious.

2. Pensgirl
    March 7, 2008 11:22 am

Most people already have a hard time firing a stylist. Now people are going to let their hair look like it was weed-whacked because of fear that they’ll be shot. Sigh…

3. chrys
    March 7, 2008 11:42 am

“Do you think the hairstylist said, “You don’t like your new hair? Why the hell not? Turn around so I can see the back.” And then BAM! busts a cap in her ass? Literally in her ass?”

Oh goog Lord..I can’t stop laughing at this.. does this make me insensitive? Don’t answer that..

4. Lisabeth
    March 7, 2008 1:40 pm

I am laughing hysterically at my desk… thanks, I needed that on this f o r e v e r long Friday.

5. xena
    March 7, 2008 1:58 pm

Still laughing too…you are so good…

6. justretiredguy
    March 7, 2008 3:58 pm

I believe the correct term is “Buss a cap in her ass”. Silent T.

7. Pittsburgh Tom (in NJ)
    March 7, 2008 5:36 pm

This was not a good article for me to read on the day I’m supposed to let the hairstylist I’m dating finally cut my hair. She has wanted to cut it since we’ve met.

Anyone have a pair of Kevlar pants I can borrow?