These are the people the Trekkies beat up.

Not since the whole “Mah-non-gah-hela!” scene has “Back to You” done anything super Pittsburgh-y, but boy did they rectify that with their recent episode on … THE FURRIES! That’s right, the news manager sent their Dee Thompson, Gary Crezyzewski to cover the Anthrocon at the Convention Center.

Two must-see scenes that no doubt pissed off every Furry alive, and maybe even some dead ones. Not the best quality because I recorded from a TV. But I put the captioning on to help with the audio. Enjoy!

And:

1. P.H.
    March 7, 2008 12:24 pm

Not related but still freaking funny.

2. dwight
    March 7, 2008 12:44 pm

I am in tears. Maybe I was wrong not to give this show a chance?

3. Brother Anthony
    March 7, 2008 12:48 pm

The second video is outstanding. What a sequence of one-liners!
    The first video gives me confidence that I don’t need to follow this show.

March 7, 2008 1:27 pm

FURRIES!!!

damn, I keep forgetting about this show — awesome!

I have to check this show out again — especially for the fact that I have a “self-united” relationship with patricia heaton and the actress who plays the weather babe.

I’ve heard that ken rice helped out in some way with the development of this show — he is one funny dude.

5. blech
    March 7, 2008 2:56 pm

Did anyone else catch the weather report about a month ago when Jon Burnett said that Ken Rice’s eyebrows reminded him of Lemur tails and one day would like to pet them?

And all Ken Rice could reply with was “That’s not cool, man”.

I would love to get drunk with Jon Burnett. And Ken Rice.

6. PittCheMBA
    March 7, 2008 6:26 pm

It was a very good episode. References were made to Burgh stuff – The Convention Center, Downtown, etc. No mention of PittGirl that I know of.

7. Still A. Fan
    March 8, 2008 4:24 pm

now i want to see the entire episode

8. seemly
    March 9, 2008 7:56 pm

i think that chubby guy with the dark curly hair is adorable. absolutely cute.

9. megan
    March 10, 2008 11:27 am

I love the way they capture Pittsburgh sarcasm. My fave might still be the story on the new taser guns – good stuff!