Dear Post-Gazette,

This is a great photo because it shows two very awesome things:

1.  The Buccos of Suckitude smiling and enjoying the fact that their suckiness isn’t counting yet.  It’s nice to see them so carefree before the real season, and the real suck begins.

2.  A Bucco who appears to be very plain as day grabbing his donkey omelets like they just saw Paris Hilton’s bajingo coming at them and are ready to make a run for it.

Awesome.

PittGirl

1. Magnus Patris
    March 11, 2008 7:46 am

The only problem is that he’s grabbing his jewels as he looks at the blurry DUDE in the foreground; not that there’s anything wrong with that.

2. curtO.
    March 11, 2008 8:14 am

That sure is a firm grip on those ballocks…you wonder if they are playing that “dude game” where it’s funny to hit the other dude in the orchises, so all day the dudes run around covering their package. I never found that very funny, nor did I play that game. The thought of a dude putting his hand – nevermind, doesn’t need explained.

cO.

March 11, 2008 9:12 am

pittgirl — nice use of the term “bajingo.” ;-)

though — I, for one, would not go anywhere near paris’ well-worn, disease-infested bajingo.

March 11, 2008 9:31 am

What does it say for me that I can’t wait for baseball season to start? *heavy sigh*

5. Mrs Pitsberger
    March 11, 2008 9:48 am

Maybe he was laughing so hard he busted a nut.

6. BagitTagit
    March 11, 2008 11:14 am

I was actually there when that photo was snapped. They boys were responding to something the guy in the foreground said… what was it…

Oh, right, He said:

“Guys, I think we have a real shot at not embarrassing the entire city of Pittsburgh this year!”

7. Bob
    March 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Must be an Aggie fan performing a “Squeeze Army.”

8. Judge Rufus Peckham
    March 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Yes, “bajingo” — good word.

9. pro rider
    March 15, 2008 8:11 am

They’re laughing all the way to the million dollar contracts bank!!!!
    They really dont give a flying fuck if you like them or not!