PittGirl mines Craigslist … and losers abound!

1.  OMG.  What is that tattoo?  Is that a Japanese anime girl with bare boobs holding a cell phone camera in her hands?  Or is that supposed to be a gun she’s holding?  WTF?  And picture #2, what the hell are you?  King of the world?

2.   Um, no.  That is NOT a picture of PittGirl.

As a matter of fact, I find Denise Austin to be on one of the highest planes of annoying one can achieve.

3.  Sometimes, there are no words.

4.   “Here’s a picture of me.  Here’s a picture of me.  Here’s a picture of me inserting a key into the key hole of the door of my truck.  That’s just how I roll, yo.”

5.   “Good morning, boys and girls!”  It’s a cute story.

6.   Ignore if you can the cheesy grin in the first picture, the cheesiness of the second picture.  Doesn’t that last picture look like that guy’s cat did a quick “Paint” job on it?  Putting some spray paint splotches here and there and then writing “HOT” in his best cat-manship?  It totally does.

7.   Speaking of cheese … who cut it?  Because that guy’s smelling it.

8.   Okay, I have to ask.  People are aware, are they not, that just because they plan to post a picture onto Craigslist that they do not have to take their picture in the bathroom, particularly with the toilet and what appears to be some Kandoos in the background?  What the crap?  Go stand in your kitchen or something for the love of God.

9.  Oh, for crying out loud.  “Here’s one eyeball and one really really old nasty looking towel.  Call me!”

1. wshicldtel
    March 11, 2008 8:38 am

I think the tattoo is something from pokemon – lol lol

Does #6 have any teeth? wow

2. lolo
    March 11, 2008 8:41 am

Were there any other ladies out there saying “awww…” to J’s posting??? Totally crushing on the stick figure J.

3. Kat
    March 11, 2008 9:31 am

J’s ad was ace. I hope he meets a nice lady friend. Though he did forget to include a badly drawn headless shirtless photos. Chicks totally dig the headless shirtless photo.

March 11, 2008 9:32 am

#8 What toilet? Are you sure the link’s right?

March 11, 2008 9:39 am

And BTW, I just gave my wife a hug and kiss for taking me off the market well before Craig’s existed.

#2 What did that hot little firecracker Denise Austin ever do to you? Just because she’s in fantastic shape is no reason to … oh. Never mind.

6. pittgirl
    March 11, 2008 9:42 am

bucdaddy. It’s right there beyond her shoulder. It’s green. See it?

7. jodi
    March 11, 2008 9:53 am

You are once again, A-MAZING. These are hilarious. I tend to cruise CL for missed connections, because of the hours of entertainment they provide, but clearly, I am not getting the most out of CL.
    Hello, J? I want to marry you and have your stick baby. Or not.
    I love how #9 mentions that she “drives a car” Clearly this sets her head and shoulders above the “bike riding” or “bus taking” public.

8. Brian
    March 11, 2008 11:02 am

5. OK, she’s tall, between 5’1 and 6’1?! 5’1 is tall for a cat or maybe a baby bear, but not for a human. And I mean no offense to anyone on the 5’1 scale. it’s just not tall. This made me chuckle. I bet this guy is a secret criminal.

9. RavishingRick
    March 11, 2008 11:14 am

Honestly PittGirl I thought it was you {Denise Austin}

10. Sooska
    March 11, 2008 11:20 am

#1 Eminem wanna be? PUHLEEZE
    #2 have you been eating Idaho potatoes?
    #3
    #4 gee too bad I live an hour and 1 minute away from you.
    #8 good for her not wanting to involve her 12 year daughter until the right amount of time has passed- what? 6 years maybe?!
    #9 She’s young but I’d bet #4 would go for her if she’s no more than an hour from him (as the crow flies maybe?). Can we try to set them up, PG?

11. joey
    March 11, 2008 11:38 am

I absolutely REFUSE to believe that these ads are legit. Absolutely. Refuse. To. Believe.

‘Cause if they are, then I fear for my children…..

12. RavishingRick
    March 11, 2008 11:39 am

Honestly PittGirl I was paying you a compliment,yes Denise Austin is and can be annoying but her beauty
    is like yours unmatched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2008 11:41 am

#7: sorry, pittgirl — that was me. I had a breakfast burrito this morning. my bad.

14. chrys
    March 11, 2008 11:54 am

1. sexier than a mother effer..LOL!!!!
    3. did he look at his pictures before he posted them?
    5. ~clever~
    6. I especially love the posted picture dated 4/05.
    7. ewwwww..
    8. good lord..she’s sitting on the potty!! LOL!!

15. Gunn Lino
    March 11, 2008 12:04 pm

About Ryan (item#3); Ryan my friend you need to immediately get in touch with a doctor at UMPC or apply for the Biggest Loser TV program, because you’re about out there.
    Any “hot chicks” out there reading The Burgh Blog attracted to Mr. Blimpie?
    And what’s up with the hair in the first photo?

16. frantastic
    March 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Totally. Love. J.
    Almost as much I love reading anything on Craigslist.

17. justretiredguy
    March 11, 2008 2:21 pm

The backround of Mr. tattoo guy’s picture looks like the inside of the Smithfield Street homeless shelter.

18. Rorge
    March 11, 2008 2:38 pm

I think #3 is the son of #4, he looks like the guy sitting next to #4 in his 2nd picture. And, yo, they’re both from Butler. Maybe it was a project for father-son day. By the way, #9, while you’re in college you might learn the difference between “to” and “too” and “your” and “you’re”. But maybe not….

March 11, 2008 4:43 pm

PG, Is that what that is? If it is, she had to hold the camera to the ceiling and look way up specifically to include it in the photo.

20. KGC
    March 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Re #1…
    One photo has a tatoo on the right side and none on the left.. and one photo has a tatoo on the left side and none on the right… huh?? …interesting.

21. PittGirl
    March 11, 2008 5:33 pm

KGC, I’m thinking that last photo is a mirror shot, so it’s reversed. You know the Craigslisting penchant for mirror shots.

22. xena
    March 11, 2008 8:37 pm

#6, looking for women to come to a hotel over a 4 day visit. Serial killer alert.

And interesting that #4 thinks that all of those vehicles are what might attract a woman?

23. Still A. Fan
    March 12, 2008 6:11 am

oh my god, that’s the funniest list of comments you’ve ever posted to CL. here’s one eye ball still has me laughing out loud!

24. Julie
    March 12, 2008 8:16 am

I always kind of wonder if these ads are meant to be jokes?? I mean, wow. Class acts.

25. Chris
    March 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Re #4: He has a Sebring? Could he be Michael Scott? Oh, wait – he said he has a Convertable. Must be talking about his furniture.

26. Leslie
    March 13, 2008 10:58 am

I am happily married, but I am so loving J!!!

27. DMac
    March 15, 2008 10:07 am

OMG! Where do you find those! I’ll admit to having seen #4’s before, but the others had me in stitches…except for the one that was already deleted.

I love J…too bad I fall okay in his height range, but not the rest. His post was highly entertaining.

The woman on the potty? Umm..was she hiding from someone? Why else take a pic in there?

Staying very far away from #6…that’s just scary.

28. Beth
    March 17, 2008 4:43 pm

This is kinda mean but, it looks like number 3 says he is 6,350 lbs in his post. He should of put more space between the 6ft 6 and 350 lbs. Live and learn.