1. OMG. What is that tattoo? Is that a Japanese anime girl with bare boobs holding a cell phone camera in her hands? Or is that supposed to be a gun she’s holding? WTF? And picture #2, what the hell are you? King of the world?
2. Um, no. That is NOT a picture of PittGirl.
As a matter of fact, I find Denise Austin to be on one of the highest planes of annoying one can achieve.
3. Sometimes, there are no words.
4. “Here’s a picture of me. Here’s a picture of me. Here’s a picture of me inserting a key into the key hole of the door of my truck. That’s just how I roll, yo.”
5. “Good morning, boys and girls!” It’s a cute story.
6. Ignore if you can the cheesy grin in the first picture, the cheesiness of the second picture. Doesn’t that last picture look like that guy’s cat did a quick “Paint” job on it? Putting some spray paint splotches here and there and then writing “HOT” in his best cat-manship? It totally does.
7. Speaking of cheese … who cut it? Because that guy’s smelling it.
8. Okay, I have to ask. People are aware, are they not, that just because they plan to post a picture onto Craigslist that they do not have to take their picture in the bathroom, particularly with the toilet and what appears to be some Kandoos in the background? What the crap? Go stand in your kitchen or something for the love of God.
9. Oh, for crying out loud. “Here’s one eyeball and one really really old nasty looking towel. Call me!”