1. So my 80s/90s kick still has me in the throes of a Bryan Adams obsession. I find myself seeking out his videos on YouTube (this one kills), pulling his CDs out of the back of my collection where they’ve collected dust since college, and just being all squeeee about him.
I’m thrilled his new album drops today and I missed Bon Jovi this time around but you can bet the Steelers that I’m heading to Baltimore or Virginia to see Bryan Adams live in July. I’ll be the girl near the front solemnly performing her very own self-uniting ceremony.
2. Here’s the deal. I understand the actual, specific definition of every single word he wrote, but I have no idea what he just wrote and I’m totally creeped out by what he wrote. That first picture is going to haunt my nightmares until I’m praying for the sweet release of a pigeon-pecking dream.
3. Ed Rendell says about the drink tax: CALM DOWN. Seriously. See:
“I think the tax itself, no one likes to pay more taxes, but I think if everybody cools down, I don’t think it will affect their business,” he said.
4. So, let’s check in with the Buccos of Suckitude via the PG’s photo show.
Here’s Josh Wilson trying to catch a ball with his knuckles:
And here’s two Buccos catching one ball, manifesting their renewed dedication to communication and baseball basics.
So in summation, still screwed.
5. Thinking about my brackets, I’m thinking of taking Pitt to the Final Four once again where I’ll have them lose. Think it’s possible? Or are they taking the crown this year? On the other hand, I don’t want to jinx them by having them winning the whole enchilada on my bracket.