Cedrick Wilson, Asshat 3.0, as you know was involved in a police standoff not too long ago when his babymama locked herself in his house with a gun all flipping out and shit.
Well last night, Asshat 3.0 went to a restaurant and punched that same babymama in the face.
At around 8 last night, Mr. Wilson approached 26-year-old Lindsey Paulat, of Fawn, at Patron’s Restaurant near Route 910 and Perry Highway in Pine, police said. He then pushed Ms. Paulet, the mother of his 16-month-old daughter, and punched her in the face when she turned around, according to a criminal complaint charging Mr. Wilson.
Cedrick Wilson has now been dropped from the Steelers roster.
1. I knew Cedrick Wilson was a little guy, but I had no idea how small of a man he really was.
2. When I first read about Lindsey locking herself up in his house, I was like, “Esta loca!” I believe I called her a “crazy bitch.”
Now, I’m kind of hoping she can get Cedrick alone long enough to return the favor, except, you know, aim for the donkey omelets.
3. Did the Steelers drop Cedrick because he punched his babymama? Then why aren’t they dropping James Harrison AKA Asshat 2.0, while they’re at it?
Mr. Harrison broke down the door and, while Ms. Tibbott was trying to call 911, he took her cell phone and broke it in half, according to the affidavit.
Ms. Tibbott said he then hit her with an open hand in the face, knocking off her glasses. Township police said her left cheek showed “red marks.”
Do the Steelers only “care” about domestic violence when it involves one of their lesser-talented players?
4. Men of the Steelers, don’t punch your babymamas! Grow up and find other ways to express your anger. Use your words, damn it.
5. Boy, is my friend in Cincinnati going to have a scathing comeback when I next tease him about that team of criminals he roots for and I bet that comeback will include the words Babymama Beaters.