War? What is it good for?

Boy, that warmonger kid Lukey is not content with a war on snow, a war on potholes, a war on electronic billboards, or a war on ethics.

He’s now warring with some members of City Council and if Bruce Kraus is to be believed, Lukey made the following threat:

“His exact words to me were, ‘We’re coming after you,’” Mr. Kraus said. “I said, ‘If you feel that best serves the interests of the people of Pittsburgh, to cripple city council, have at it.’”

Mr. Kraus added that the mayor specifically threatened to cut council staff salaries, and said, “‘And there’s more where that came from.’”

We’re coming after you?

There’s more where that came from?

What is this?  Under Siege 3?  Actually, no, not even Casey Ryback would have ever said anything so hilariously lame.

I bet Lukey has a cadre of “Yo Mama” jokes he’s just dying to bust out.

(My personal favorite:  Yo mama’s so poor, she can’t even pay attention.)

1. Eat At Moes
    March 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Respect my authori-tah!

2. spoon
    March 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Lukey would throw “Yo city’s so po…”

* yo city is so po that there’s a drink tax on water.

* yo city is so po that the budget is based on food stamps and Free Get Go Scratch & Win cards

* yo city is so po that even the homeless people go GODDAMN YO PO!

* yo city is so po that the Welfare burger is served at mortons.

3. Julie
    March 25, 2008 4:07 pm

I’m laughing at Lukey’s response to the allegation that he threatened Kraus. “It certainly wasn’t a threat, and to suggest that it was I think is unfortunate.” I like how he made sure to insert the ‘I think’ in there (and in the most random place in the sentence!), just in case his statement wasn’t powerful enough on its own. Ha. I don’t remember where I saw it, but it was some article that recapped the Pgh St. Patty’s Day parade, and said that after Ravenstahl marched with all the other politicians, he went back and marched again on his own – the article referred to him as His Lukeness. Not sure which one I like better… that one, or just plain old Lukey.

4. jason
    March 25, 2008 5:27 pm

go lukey! the city and most municipal governments in this wretched state need an overhaul. allegheny county is one.

5. dwight
    March 25, 2008 6:11 pm

My favorite is: “You’re mama so fat, somebody said it was chilly outside, she went to get a spoon!”

6. Still A. Fan
    March 25, 2008 6:26 pm

your mama so low….she can walk under a pregnant ant on stilts

7. justretiredguy
    March 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Yo mama is so ugly, she can trick or treat over the phone.

8. Ed Heath
    March 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Can’t … believe …. Council and the Mayor are declaring open warfare a few weeks before a meeting to detirmine whether the city should exit Act 47 status.

9. Still A. Fan
    March 25, 2008 11:25 pm

your moma so low…she play handball on the curb

10. Th3T3chB0y
    March 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Yo mama so stupid she got locked in a bathroom and nearly pissed her pants…

11. Dan (Not Onarato)
    March 26, 2008 7:25 am

Yo mama so po…I saw her kickin a can on the street and I asked her what she was doin and she said “movin”

March 26, 2008 8:39 am

Y’all have WAY more entertaining City Council meetings than we do. Of course, your City Council’s perks are WAY WAY more extravagant than ours. Coincidence?

13. Pingback: Musings of a Pittsburgh Cult Lord » Blog Archive » It’s Wednesday, yet again.

14. Brian
    March 27, 2008 7:48 am

If Luke shows up with Steven Seagal to get the fucking job done, I’m on board. There is no better human when it comes to awful dialogue, slap-dashingly hilarious threats, and general meatheadedness than Mr. Seagal, and when it’s all over, they can go to Moondog’s or wherever they play the blues-infuxed rock and … um, rock.

15. Obamaisyomama
    March 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Does Luke keep a wet towel in his desk drawer?

Switch to our mobile site