Random n@.

1.  I’m over Jason Castro and his gorgeous eyes, sticky dreads, and ‘sup, dude? ‘tude.  I’m getting over Brooke White’s Who? Little ole me? furrowed eyebrow schtick.  I’ve been over David Archuleta’s lip-licking, heavy-breathing singing and I was never under any other contestant.

Now, in addition to finding Michael Johns suddenly worthy of my listening ears, it is David Cook, the former gum on my shoe, the former pigeon poop in my hair, the former coffee speck in my coffee that I am now madly in worship with.  I want to take his songs, scritch their chins, and give them a permanent home inside my ear where they can live out the rest of their days on random repeat.

The dude has made me love not only Lionel Richie’s sap-tastic “Hello,” but now I can’t get frickin “Billie Jean” out of my head.

Billie Jean!

2.   PittGirl = Bigfoot?

No, you bastards!

I’m more like Chewbacca, right, Woy?

Ssssssssexy beast!

3.   Damn you, accurate spidey-senses!

Well there goes my next Smokin’ Hot Burgher.  Off to find me another one.  Maybe a Penguin?  Ryan Malone? Petr Sykora?  I’ve got shirtless pictures of both of them.

Or maybe an anchor?  Newlin Archinal?  Kelly Frey?  But I don’t have any shirtless pictures of them.

4.  From the PG:

Avril Lavigne stood at center stage last night at the A.J. Palumbo Center in a black tank and black jeans, a pink streak running through bleached blonde hair, and boasted, “I’m the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen.”

No, Avril, THIS is the best damn thing that my eyes have ever seen.

(h/t to whatever awesome reader sent me that link because the email is gone now.  Sorry!)

5.   Burgh photographer Mark Bolster has an awesome Pittsburgh photo book for sale in bookstores.  This is an ALMOST perfect gift for every Burgh-lover.  If you want to make it PERFECT, tuck the next PittGirl shirt inside it and then watch as your loved one opens the book, looks up at you and says, “Who the hell is PittGirl?!”

6.   WTAE, realizing that Troysus might be forced to cut his gorgeous mane of hair, has decided to see what Troysus would look like with other people’s hair and my God, Troysus even manages to make Jeff Reed’s hair look half-decent.

Although, Troysus could probably make Strawberry Shortcake’s hair look good.

(h/t Toni)

7.   Pens rule!  Clinch playoff berth!  Sid who?

Just kidding.  Don’t write me all pissed, okay?

1. RavishingRick
    March 26, 2008 9:42 am

#2 I always post pics of PittGirl and I what I think she looks like on CL but she flagged me last night,imagine that !!!

2. pittgirl
    March 26, 2008 9:46 am

Rick, I’ve never flagged anything on Craigslist.

Wasn’t me.

3. the violet
    March 26, 2008 10:21 am

#3 And just where are these shirtless pics and why no link?!

4. BBM
    March 26, 2008 10:32 am

#3–You need to post them both and let the masses decide.

5. Bram R
    March 26, 2008 10:44 am

Wow, in that picture, Troyseus looks an awful lot like Hillarack Clinbama.

Wait for it … wait for it …

6. Displaced Burgher
    March 26, 2008 10:54 am

I will gladly taken shirtless pictures of both Ryan & Petr, but I can’t believe Ryan isn’t a Smokin’ Hot Burgher already. Have you seen the man!?!?!

7. Mrs Pitsberger
    March 26, 2008 10:54 am

Bram, I was going to say Sanjaya Malachar. I hope to God Troy doesn’t go with that look if he’s forced to cut his hair.

8. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    March 26, 2008 12:09 pm

#5 — there’s a new PittGirl t-shirt?! Details please. When, when, when and will it involve PittGirl going all Pable Escobar on a flock of pigeons?

9. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    March 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Oops, sorry. Pablo, not Pable. It’s still early here on the west coast and it’s also Sping Break (school district worker) so there have been some late nights.

10. HickoryChick
    March 26, 2008 12:35 pm

1. I’m now a David Cook fan, as well! Rock on, brother!
    4. *yawn*
    6. I’d like to see Troysus queballed. Somethin’ tells me he’d be pretty hot.

11. Mark Bolster
    March 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Pitt Girl….Thanks for the mention of my book: Pittsburgh: A Photographic Portrait on the blog! The book is selling well and I have gotten to speak and meet with a lot of EX-yinzers which kind of makes me sad because I wish more people would hang here…They all love the photo memories of the burgh! Everyone will probably hear more about the book as Pittsburgh celebrates our 250th birthday.
    Potholes and Pieorghis,
    Mark Bolster http://www.markbolster.com

12. Mark Bolster
    March 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Potholes and Pieorghis,
    Mark Bolster http://www.markbolster.com

13. dr satbir bhullar
    March 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Check out Chris Cornell doing the original cover of the cover that David Cook tried to duplicate last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epXN1eUkFGU

14. The Holy One
    March 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Exactly..Chris Cornell did it first. It wasn’t as original as everyone thought now was it. Enough. Move on.

15. Heather
    March 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Our boy Troy can always go back to the ‘fro he sported at USC. It would fit in his helmet.

16. Th3T3chB0y
    March 26, 2008 3:56 pm

If it’s PittGirl you are looking for…

17. aiden
    March 26, 2008 4:13 pm

OMG I hope troy doesn’t have to cut his hair! i heard Kansas city are the ones pushing for the rule GET OVER IT THAT WAS 2006 i hope the all the teams vote no . lets start a petition.

18. PittCheMBA
    March 26, 2008 5:59 pm

#4 – Avril Lavigne was promoting her latest album, which happens to be named “The Best Damn Thing”, hence the quote. She was on the cover of the March 2008 issue of Maxim Magazine and had a photospread inside. She is hot!

19. Woy
    March 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Bigfoot? No.

Chupacabra? Maybe.

March 26, 2008 10:59 pm

1. Are these “American Idiot” contestants or something? If you’re going to go off on them, PG, OK but I hope you were also somewhere in the crowd at Small’s for Drive-By Truckers, the best rock and roll band I’ve ever seen, and that includes the Houserockers in their prime.

3. Wife (sorry, ladies, b.daddy’s taken!) says something has happened to Darieth Chisholm lately, besides the fact she’s not quite black anymore, and that she’s lookin’ good. I agree, but can’t tell quite what it is. I don’t think she changed her hair. Weight loss? What? Anybody? Anybody?

And why never any love for Christine Sorensen? I mean, now that she’s quit grinning like an idiot through every word she says.