1. Random n@ is no more because I have been requested to stop using “n@” by the person who owns it. Which is fine. No big deal. He’s a reader and was very gracious. I was given the option to put ™ after it, but then it’s going to look like I’m saying “Random n@” is trademarked. It’s not. So “Random n@” is now “Random n … @”
I kid. Let’s go with “Random n’at.”
2. Najeh Davenport’s trial began on Friday in Cleveland. You know, Najeh. The other other other other Steeler accused of smacking his woman about the head and face.
Davenport is the fourth Steelers player since 2006 to be accused of domestic violence.
Great! It’s a thing now. The Bengals are criminals, the Patriots are filthy stinking cheater devils, and the Steelers are domestic abusers.
3. Here’s an article about Pittsburgh’s reputation as it relates to local media or whatever. And here’s a great line:
Fox comedy Back to You is set at a Pittsburgh station, and Kelsey Grammer’s anchor character is a nod to KDKA anchor Ken Rice.
Kelsey Grammer’s anchor character is a womanizing, arrogant, vain, narcissistic lush who lives in the William Penn hotel and regularly chases the skirts of women in their twenties for one night stands.
Kenny, you devil!
4. While hunting around the net for what else I might want to call my random posts, I stumbled upon “The World Famous Random Kitten Generator.”
I hate cats, it’s true. But only because they hate me first. In fact, my sister (Tina Fey) had a cat named Kitty (now that I think of it, she still has a cat named Kitty, but it’s a different cat because Kitty died a long time ago. AND, another of my sisters also had a cat named Kitty that is now dead. Very clearly, Sisters of PittGirl need a “World Famous Random Kitten NAME Generator” and also need to stop killing their cats.) that used to jump on my chest while I was taking a nap and would then proceed to perform open heart surgery with her claws. And I’m almost positive Kitty didn’t have a medical license at the time.
Again, getting back to my point, despite all of that … ADORABLE KITTENS! [scritch scritch scrith]
5. In a big fat PBTHHH! to The City Paper, the PG’s Cutting Edge went and shouted out to me again (and picked up CurtO’s comment as well).
6. The Buccos of Suckitude are playing .500 ball again and today they bring their special brand of suck home to PNC Park.
Please don’t write me and tell me to leave the Buccos alone. I already told you, I’m trying something different this year — telling them how sucky they are until they prove they aren’t consistently sucky.
7. Italy has a WAY hotter politician named Onorato than we do.
8. Dance Party Fridays with Cincinnati’s local traffic reporter.
Jim Lokay? Can we have this? I will pay $1 million fake dollars to see Jim Lokay and Sonni Abatta bust a move. Any move. The chicken dance. The hokey-pokey. The bunny hop. The electric slide. The butter churn. The running man. Anything! Make it happen.