Search strings that make you go HMM!

Some recent landings at The Burgh Blog via a search for the following:

1. Heinz Hall and fat people

Hmm.

2. Who is PittGirl?

Yes, I am so careless with my identity that Google knows who I am and will tell you if you just ask it nicely.

Next time try, “Who is PittGirl, please?”

3. PittGirl is

Genius.

3. Massive fat obese Steelers fan.

Geez. Obviously you were looking for this picture or this picture, but really, massive, fat AND obese? That’s search-term overkill. I don’t search for pictures of pigeons with a “evil satanic eye-pecking bastard pigeons” search string do I?

4. Is David Conrad single?

Yes. But back off. He’s imaginatively (imaginarily?) mine.  Also, while we’re talking about Sir David, can I ask, why is it that when I dream of David Conrad the dream ALWAYS takes place in Soldiers and Sailors Hall?  Seriously.  Any shrinks out there that can explain that one to me?  Last night, again.  Me and David, hanging out at Soldier and Sailors Hall just chit-chatting about life, as opposed to say, us hanging out on a deserted island with only the complete works of William Shakespeare to keep us company.

5. huge clowns and spiders

Hey, thanks for making me picture two things I am very afraid of.  Next time why don’t you search for “pigeons, howler monkeys, huge clowns, spiders and scientologists.”  I’m pretty sure THAT search string will land you on my picture.

6. Earl of Fug

It’s a THING! Yay, me!  But kids, get it right:  The Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross. Do I need to trademark that?

7. CMU girls gone wild

Is that even possible?  What would a CMU girl gone wild look like?

10. Luke Ravenstahl cocaine

Hmm!

11. Ben Roethlisberger and herpes

HMMMMM!

Disclaimer: You litigious bastards out there, I am NOT implying that Luke Ravenstahl does cocaine or that Ben Roethlisberger has herpes.  I am merely relaying what Google Analytics indicated were searches that landed folks at my blog.  Perhaps they were wondering if Luke Ravenstahl had yet tried that Cocaine drink.  Or perhaps Ben Roethlisberger has herpes.

Ooops.

Don’t sue me!

1. Kelli
    April 9, 2008 8:53 am

That is cool that you dreamt about David Conrad last night. I dreamt about Mr. Rogers. No, not that kind of dream. I just dreamed that he was still alive and was going to be the keynote speaker at a knitting convention I was at. And I got to hang out with him before hand.

It was nice. I hope it doesn’t mean I dying – the dreaming of the dead, I mean.

2. DW
    April 9, 2008 9:28 am

“Yay, me!” That’s trademarked by London Tipton from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody! Stop PittGirl, stop!

3. JP
    April 9, 2008 9:30 am

CMU girls gone wild, that is classic. When I went there the 6 or so girls who were on campus at any one time, only went wild if we ran out of popcorn or diet coke at the Kilte Cafe where I was a work study.

4. BBM
    April 9, 2008 9:46 am

Why, oh why, did I click on the links? I knew what I would see, and yet I clicked. I have got to start keeping a can of bleach lying around so I can cleanse my brain after that kind of thing, n@.

April 9, 2008 9:59 am

That CMU girl in the link is way cute.

6. Leah
    April 9, 2008 11:21 am

Glad to see that there is someone else in the world scared of clowns

7. Sparky
    April 9, 2008 12:29 pm

Yinz realize that Sonni when to CMU, right?

8. Dan (Not Onarato)
    April 9, 2008 12:47 pm

sweet…anyone hear about Steely McBeam getting arrested for DUI?

9. Kate
    April 9, 2008 2:05 pm

When David Conrad was asked in an interview what he would take on a desert island he mentioned bottles of wine and a poetry book (poet is a local lad but his name escapes me). So your dreams explained without spending hundreds of dollars for a shrink!

10. scottie
    April 9, 2008 4:34 pm

Re #4: Could it be Freudian? You were thinking of his little soldier and the homophone of another word for a sailor?

11. W
    April 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Luke Ravenstahl does cocaine. I actually found this website randomly doing that same search. Anyway, I’ve heard it from multiple sources and encourage any intrepid journalist or muckraker to stake out Diesel for proof.